GS1000 MAP Files

ertanex

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hi, I use GS1000 with V2.0.6 G2KB A firmware. Everything was good but it began forget the date/clock. I changed the battery. Now I have big and unknown problem. Does not create MAP files. But gps sign appears on screen.

And so km/h: 0 allways. I installed old battery again but did not fix the problem.

Hi again, While trying to fix the map problem with firmware upgrade firmware crashed. No Display. I trying install different or last working firmware with direct usb ( i see on direct usb "firmware proramming succesfull" and greek "OK") but no display and device does not work.

are you sure you have the right firmware?

on some models after you do the firmware update by direct USB you need to press the reset button to exit dev mode, you could try that

Thanks your answer but;
Sure because this firmware (v2.0.5 G2KB A) was working yesterday. I trying same firmware file. I have tried few firmware but same result. I attached ss file.
I see firmware programming succesfully OK! then I pressing reset button but nothing has changed. Interesting. when connect usb cable red light is on but no display. When disconnect usb cable, the red light is not on either.
And I have tried disconnect battery. Result is same.

Attachments

• 20171215_113123.png
    20171215_113123.png
    610.8 KB · Views: 3
I haven't looked at one of these for more than 4 years now, can't really remember what else you can try sorry

I turn on the device. I have tried install different firmware does not turn on. But i installed firmware and kernel.elf with DirectUsb on Xp 32 bit. And it turn on.
But when the device is running, MAP file does not create. Just create MOV files.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D GSXXXX 1
C GSXXXX 5
J GSXXXX 3
D GSXXXX 0
P GSXXXX 1
Back