GS8000L Drivers

rovcra

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Im new here, just bought a pair of GS8000L cams but when I tried to install on my lap top they did not install drivers correctly so I cant play back via my lap top or HDMI cable, any idea where I can get the drivers off the web? My email is rovcra@hotmail.com

Thanks

From what i have seen the GS8000L on eBay is a Novatek based camera, mine is a GS800 (not L) Ambarella based camera, but i had the same problem at first with PC playback. Mine came with a little blue drivers CD in the box witch included a program called VistaCodecs_v531 my windows box is running windows 7, but after having playback problems in RegistratorViewer i installed this vista codec program from the CD and RegistratorViewer worked, but i believe my videos always played back in VLC.

I would give VLC player a try first and then see if you have a drivers CD somewhere in your packaging with your camera.

From what i have seen the GS8000L on eBay is a Novatek based camera, mine is a GS800 (not L) Ambarella based camera, but i had the same problem at first with PC playback. Mine came with a little blue drivers CD in the box witch included a program called VistaCodecs_v531 my windows box is running windows 7, but after having playback problems in RegistratorViewer i installed this vista codec program from the CD and RegistratorViewer worked, but i believe my videos always played back in VLC.

I would give VLC player a try first and then see if you have a drivers CD somewhere in your packaging with your camera.

I thought I had the same problem, but the camera itself isn't meant to connect directly to the PC/laptop. When you bought your TF card, it should have come with a couple of SD adapters. Pull the TF card from the camera, put it into the adapter that fits your PC/laptop, insert the SD adapter into the PC, and you can view the AVIs from there.

Back