gs8000l

kertiek

Reaction score
Country
Chile
hi ... i have an gs8000l ... it came with a firmware that said "20130822".

i dont know what version it is but when i flashed the file "FW96220A.bin"

some buttons changed from position and now i cant select anything on the menus, only move up and down ... any solution to this?

anyone has the old firmware ?

have you checked with the seller you purchased from, it's risky on these generic products to try other firmwares as they're not always the same internally

Hello.
I have GS8000 from Aliexpress. I have a problem: CARD ERROR is on screen. Please help me. What to do? I tryed with two memory cards, but no result.

Have you talked to the seller?

If it can't read a card you're not going to get a firmware update happening so you'd be looking at warranty

Oh Dear - that is what I have feared since starting on this particular journey so my answer is find a reliable supplier/s selling branded products with lots of reviews, it takes time but it is worth it in the long run.

I have found two excellent suppliers of products I am interested in both of whom have excellent technical and product knowledge, gives advice without pressure is not pushy and does not front load product with gimmicks, has many good reviews and is able to supply my choice of branded product.

My choice is a new business and is local to the UK - either would have met my specifics but 'local' is important for me - can't go wrong really can I:cool:

NOTE: - I have written "supply" as against 'sell' a lot of difference IMO;)

Last edited:
I understand its human nature to buy on price but it always carries risks like this that you'll end up stranded with no support unfortunately

Back