GS90C new firmware

Adytzu

Reaction score
Country
Romania
I found here a new update, from yesterday. Anybody have some more information? What they changed?
If I see, the szdome.com is down.

Hmmm...I found in archive just .bin file, without .elf. It is ok?

This "new" version is the old 1138 version, BUT the date stamp is different.
xKMrdDTwplDCH9X8

The version from Dome
KjlTU13oM9FrSb81

You can download the version with .elf (which it's useful when you brick the camera) it from: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bw8LfG-2RaLhQUlOQ3BOai00Ymc/edit?pli=1

Last edited:
Ahhh...ok. I understand. Thanks Tobby! ;)

I allready have it 1138 version.

20150307 GS90C Ambarella A7LA70 with GPS
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw8LfG-2RaLhQUlOQ3BOai00Ymc&authuser=0

The Google Drive update has "2" files, amboot_hal_kernel_romfs_dsp_re & firmware.bin, I can't pick just the firmware.bin but only hit the middle top download button, it is "1" file that has 19.3MB with windows logo & it is a rar file. I refomatted the micro SD with Dome camera, inserted the card into the computer, tried to open the windows logo file but unsuccessful, copied & paste the windows logo file to micro card, then inserted the micro into the camera, nothing happens??????

Can someone tell me exactly how to download the file from google drive all the way to the camera? Do I need both or just the firmware file?

Thanks.

it is a rar file. I refomatted the micro SD with Dome camera, inserted the card into the computer, tried to open the windows logo file but unsuccessful, copied & paste the windows logo file to micro card, then inserted the micro into the camera, nothing happens??????
You just have to extract the archive (using WinRAR, 7 Zip, Pea Zip, etc.) and then copy the file "firmware.bin" on the root of the SD card. When you'll start the camera a message appears giving two options: installing and cancelling the update. Keep in mind that you'll need to connect the camera to some power source.

Thanks for the quick reply, can you recommend me any website to download those WinRAR, 7 Zip, Pea Zip, etc.?
as I don't know which website is safe or has virus?

Thanks Tobby for your great recommendations, it finally works.
But the night background still very dark, the new update not helping any, may I know how to adjust the exposure value?
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
But the night background still very dark, the new update not helping any, may I know how to adjust the exposure value?
Changing the brightness and the contrast settings of your player may improve night videos:

Back