GT300 Just arrived!

Bruce

Reaction score
Country
United States
After lurking on this forum I finally took the plunge and ordered the GT300 from Foxoffer. It arrived in Canada within 12 days. Great Service. No duty or sales tax. I haven't had a chance for a real road test but did charge it up and went for a trip around the block. The instructions that come with the unit are next to useless but a kind person on this forum made up a good manual which I have printed. THANK YOU. Everything seems to work but the USB connection is almost loose. I left everything at the factory default. It is overcast and the video was too dark. I changed the exposure to +1 and that is better but I would have thought it would adjust on Auto. It is going into my 18 wheeler and I should have a trip this weekend so will have time to play with the unit.

Bruce

recommend you visit the memory compatibility topic to ride frustrations
i personally got good experience whit "Samsung Plus Class 10 32GB at my firmware, Plus not pro."
can be work or can´t be work for you.

about the Gap on USB unique way fix is opening the Unit and forcing very gently the clamps of usb whit a fine screw driver way they do little more pressure.
yet this can void your warranty.

check your audio of your GT300W , some Unit showed problem over that

be sure all working before do a travel and win frustration.

Congrats by the cam, if you got good Unit its got excellent quality.

After lurking on this forum I finally took the plunge and ordered the GT300 from Foxoffer. It arrived in Canada within 12 days. Great Service. No duty or sales tax. I haven't had a chance for a real road test but did charge it up and went for a trip around the block. The instructions that come with the unit are next to useless but a kind person on this forum made up a good manual which I have printed. THANK YOU. Everything seems to work but the USB connection is almost loose. I left everything at the factory default. It is overcast and the video was too dark. I changed the exposure to +1 and that is better but I would have thought it would adjust on Auto. It is going into my 18 wheeler and I should have a trip this weekend so will have time to play with the unit.

Bruce
Anyone got a link to the rewritten manual for the gt300 please?

Does anyone have a link to the user manual for a CAR GT300? The one that came with camera has a font so small I can't read it with a magnifying glass.

Back