GT300W no longer works

Maulhofer

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hello,

my GT300W will no longer work. When I turn on the cam is only the logo of SeeZeus. I have also observed that the battery is no longer charged. I have the Cam only since the beginning of August and can now the battery is dead?

Attachments

• 20131129_220046.jpg
    20131129_220046.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 8
Battery is one of the weak points in most of these cams, had mine repaired along with another issue and it took almost 3 months back and forth.

Remove micro sd card. Try holding reset button in then introduce power, hold reset for about 10seconds. Also try a fresh micro SD card, class 6 or above (Adata or Patriot work well).

With the newer cameras we haven't seen and battery problems. But anything is possible

Should add that I had startup and memory errors using a Sandisk UHS-I 32Gig Class 10. Been using a Kingston Class 4 32Gig for weeks now without any issues. My camera was from the earlier GT300W design, without the Shadow logo but came back repaired with the latest LS300W 1307170EN10E03 FW

Last edited:
Should be using class 6 or above, for micro SD card speed.

All I know is that a good Class 4 card is fast enough for both my Mobius and my GT300W both with decent bit rates.

I do not think that another Micro SD can help. I have a 16GB Class 6 and a 32GB Class 10 and both have worked with the GT300W well.
Reset I did and SD card is changed!

Can it be if the battery is not charged that the cam does not work anymore?

For such kind of problem, it need ship back to get repaired.

I will FoxOffer times to ask what you can do. Unfortunately, the fees from Germany to China are much too high.

Back