GT300W Screen Failure & then nothing!!

daveh_uk70

Reaction score
Got my cam from FoxOffer today and was thrilled with it. Unfortunately after just over 1hrs use the screen started to distort then ultimately went blue & then died completely!!!

As this camera is less than 2hrs old & from a reputable dealer I'm surprised at this fault & am hoping someone may know why this has happened & if its a simple fault or as I suspect it's died RIP!!!!

Any suggestions???

Gurkha9

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
GT300W, Mobius A, Mobius B
Have you tried the Reset button? If FoxOffer support cannot help, they'll tell you to send it back for replacement.

Quintas

Reaction score
Country
Taiwan, Province Of China
Dash Cam
DOD LS475W
daveh_uk70 said:
Tried reset but nothing at all, connect it to PC and it doesn't recognise anything is connected :(
I am planning to order 1pcs LS300W, but i am worry about their warranty service. It takes times and money if I received a defective unfortunately :?: :?: :?: :?:

GeorgesNJR

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Dash Cam
Dod LS300W + 32GB Class 10 Samsung Plus
i recommend you add them on skype and chat.

Sabe

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Dash Cam
G90, GT300W, Mobius A, C
Quintas said:
I am planning to order 1pcs LS300W, but i am worry about their warranty service. It takes times and money if I received a defective unfortunately :?: :?: :?: :?:
This is the famous chinese warranty, here warranty means free service in short period of time, chinese warranty means that you have to pay (postage) and wait to get it. That's why it would be sometimes better to pay more to local dealer.

GeorgesNJR

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Dash Cam
Sabe said:
Quintas said:
This is the famous chinese warranty, here warranty means free service in short period of time, chinese warranty means that you have to pay (postage) and wait to get it. That's why it would be sometimes better to pay more to local dealer.
Foxoffer aways replyed my skype and mails. i would not condemn them whiteout proofs
also aways i see a problem related whit them they offer a Rma.

OP
D

daveh_uk70

Reaction score
Sent cam back for replacement. PayPal account credited with postal cost & a goodwill gift in package on way with new cam :D

Quintas

Reaction score
Country
Taiwan, Province Of China
Dash Cam
DOD LS475W
GeorgesNJR said:
So does it mean if i didn't want to add them on my personal skype account, i couldn't get any efficient response via email?
i had a so terrible online shopping experiences.

GeorgesNJR

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Dash Cam
Quintas said:
GeorgesNJR said:
So does it mean if i didn't want to add them on my personal skype account, i couldn't get any efficient response via email?
i had a so terrible online shopping experiences.

they usual take longer on email.

jokiin

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quintas said:
GeorgesNJR said:
it's just an alternate contact method and often leads to a faster response, there's nothing to worry about, if you want quick service use the best methods available

billknow

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
Mini 0805, Mini 0806, A118/A118C, G1W-C
I see daveh_uk70 have returned the defective camera, foxoffer will send the replacement soon.

Delphiwizard

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
This sounds like the same problem i had
See viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1780

Maybe they had a bad batch while manufacturing or something, i have returned mine to Taiwan too, seller has sent it to Dod now(because i opened it up after someone here told me to), still waiting for the result.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Belial88 GT300W 21
B GT300W 0
old GT300W 0
J GT300W 11
I GT300W 4