GT350W using TioTech GT300W / Dod LS300W hardware / firmware

Re: GT350W using TioTech GT300W / Dod LS300W hardware / firm

niko said:
If you say so, then probably they will be updating an info soon and thats a good news. It shows that re-sellers are listening to what end consumer wants and pushing manufacturers to adopt with market demand. This is a win-win situation for everybody.

well the fascia is available, whether or not they use it I'm not sure, just checked the date now and I took a photo of the different colored fascias 5 weeks ago so they've been available at least that long

jokiin said:
niko said:
If you say so, then probably they will be updating an info soon and thats a good news. It shows that re-sellers are listening to what end consumer wants and pushing manufacturers to adopt with market demand. This is a win-win situation for everybody.

well the fascia is available, whether or not they use it I'm not sure, just checked the date now and I took a photo of the different colored fascias 5 weeks ago so they've been available at least that long

Very good. Hope they will start using those fascias soon on gt350w.

niko said:
Gurkha9 said:
Maybe FoxOffer's new "Non-brand LS300W GT300W 1080P Car DVR with WDR" will fall into the same category of video quality?
Almost the same price as GT350W but an all black design better suited for dash cams IMHO.

Actually Foxoffer gt350w is same Shadow Tec product. They have ordered gt350w from Shadow Tec to be without bling-bling logo at the front, this way product looks more neutral because many buyers dont like writings on the front. They wrote about this at the beginning of this thread.
I have also proposed gt350w front fascia to be in black without any logoes, - this would be more user friendly and more buyers would buy it.

i am so confused. g350w is 6g or 4g?
i bought one from shadow's dealer in taiwan. the spec wrote 6g. the dealer told me 6g is much better than 4g...
was i cheated?!

There is no intentional cheating, just confusion. DX dont know them selve. They say what they can read from the box.
Please read whole thread to understand situation regarding 4G / 6G lens issue on gt350w.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
niko GT300W 12
Back