GT680W Default settings in English

seeforu

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just received my camera today! How do you reset the camera for English. I pressed the default setting button (while exploring) and everything changed to a language that I don't understand. How do I get it back to English? Thank you!

I just received my camera today! How do you reset the camera for English. I pressed the default setting button (while exploring) and everything changed to a language that I don't understand. How do I get it back to English? Thank you!

Sorry dude, I have no camera, if so you would lend help, here are some forum members who have it, I hope and any fix your problem, you can use the manual or use the google translator, watch the video and translate word, check the minute 4:10, the video image of the menu option, you can guide you. luck.

Hi,
Press 'M' button on the right hand side twice
Press the down button on the left hand side six times
Press the 'ok' button on the top right once.
Press the 'ok' button again.
It should now be in english.

Back