GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

:(
I really didnt see this thread in the last quarter... have I been blind???

But now light comes back into darkness :):):).
Looks like exactly I am looking for, a fantastic replacement for my i1000/F70 clone.
Only information I cant pick up: which type of power connector is supported?

Regards

Only information I cant pick up: which type of power connector is supported?

it's 12v/24v powered straight in, doesn't need a USB adapter, the connector is called a 35135 which is a two pin barrel connector, 3.5mm outside diameter, 1.35mm inside diameter, center positive, 10mm long shaft (same connector Nokia used to use for many years)

it's 12v/24v powered straight in, doesn't need a USB adapter, the connector is called a 35135 which is a two pin barrel connector, 3.5mm outside diameter, 1.35mm inside diameter, center positive, 10mm long shaft (same connector Nokia used to use for many years)

Ok, so I need to replace my cable to the rear ;) (it´s a USB type). I just already signed at Joovuus web site to be informed when the item is available :).
Regards

Ttttttssssshhhhhh questions questions I am sure when its ready......really ready....jokiin will LEVEL with us :D thats the spirit ................Ipol

just thinking, what would be good is to have an onscreen display of indicator operation and brake operation, a little circle up the top left, right and centre so you can know when you put your indicator and brakes on incase someone accuses you of not indicating or something.
this is one thing I don't know how to overcome right now. have thought of putting LEDS on my dash in view of the camera but haven't done it yet.

That would require access to the OBD Interface I guess.

There are models of the Lukas dash cams that have such a module; directional indicators show as well as throttle position, brake application, speed, date and time, couple others I do not remember right off. They are so far only on the Korean web site; switch to English and they disappear. I would love to have the OBD data as well as GPS; then it would be a true "black box".

I ues a little bubble level i call the 360 level, i have been using it laying down the railroad track in my friends garden.

Not usable to line up a dashcam but exelent for the G gauge railroad track, even where the track go a Little up or downhill.
544001.JPG

na just run a couple wires off the steering column stalk and brake light switch, she'll be right, shouldn't fuk anything up on majority of cars if not all. just need an input in the recorder for it.

Hey @jokiin ,

How are things progressing? Any updates worth sharing?

Cheers :) Mario

Hey @jokiin ,

How are things progressing? Any updates worth sharing?

have been meaning to do an update but have just been too busy getting interrupted all the time, will try and get it done soon though, lots of things happening

What's the ETA currently?

What's the ETA currently?

I can't give one right now due to Chinese New Year holidays, we're doing a small production soon after as a test run, will know the schedule after that so next update I can give will probably be in around 3 weeks time, wish it was sooner but its the reality of this time of year unfortunately

@jokiin

Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year and I hope you will continue to enjoy good health.
请接受我诚挚的新年祝福,顺祝身体健康。
Qǐng jiēshòu wǒ chéngzhì de xīnnián zhùfú, shùn zhù shēntǐ jiànkāng.

Hurry up @jokiin , just take my money ;)

I hope you are enjoying your holiday (or at the very least putting your feet up in Sydney).

can't take any money yet unfortunately, Chinese New Year is holding us up, I'm not Chinese either so no holiday for me, I have been quite busy though all the same
That's frustrating I'm sure. Just look at this as the calm before the storm of orders, sales and international success. Your hard work will pay off soon. I am on the list of those anxious to see it in action

That's frustrating I'm sure. Just look at this as the calm before the storm of orders, sales and international success. Your hard work will pay off soon. I am on the list of those anxious to see it in action

Adding to this^

Your website is designed well and has a lot of technical information. It shows in your site as well as your posts through this site that you have labored very hard to create a very good product and I am also waiting patiently to buy one.

I do have a question. I did read you have a 2-channel in the works/planned for the future, but do you have any plans/thoughts on just front and rear facing (interior) camera? like most taxis have.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D GuardTrak 4
Z GuardTrak 67
Back