GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

see how we go once we know a confirmed ship date, not sure about pre-orders, I'm not a fan of taking money and not knowing when I can ship something, I participated in a Kickstarter project and six months after the proposed ship date still nothing, I understand what's involved and why things get delayed but the feeling of the unknown is not good I think

Thanks for keeping us updated and its always refreshing to have that level of honesty from you about what's going on

thanks, there's a bunch of stuff happening behind the scenes, probably a lot of it would seem mundane but it's just stuff we need to work through and it takes time

our updated boards have been for a test assembly, here's one of the V3.0 boards, there's 5 boards in total, this is each side of the processor board, maybe not interesting but it's stuff we're dealing with at the moment

image.jpeg

thanks, there's a bunch of stuff happening behind the scenes, probably a lot of it would seem mundane but it's just stuff we need to work through and it takes time

our updated boards have been for a test assembly, here's one of the V3.0 boards, there's 5 boards in total, this is each side of the processor board, maybe not interesting but it's stuff we're dealing with at the moment

View attachment 4263

I speak for myself and possibly others on here, but it kinda makes us appreciate what you do and the product itself more and more if we see what's going on behind the scenes and the inner workings of the device

Where's the hamster on the wheel that generates the power?

Where's the monkey with his chalk that writes down the GPS coordinates on a small slate board?

Looks like you have much to do.

Where's the hamster on the wheel that generates the power?.
its inside that big black thing ont he board, a small airconditioned room for it so it doest get heat exhaustions, just have to opent he door to see it as he's inside.
Where's the monkey with his chalk that writes down the GPS coordinates on a small slate board?
same as the hamster on the wheel but in the smaller black airconditioned room, he doesn't need as much room that's why he gets smaller room, you have to open the door to see him.

I can't wait for this to come out, I have been waiting for a good high end dashcam to come out.

Where's the hamster on the wheel that generates the power?

Looks like you have much to do.

You're looking at the Einstein board, it does all the encoding, the hamster and monkey are on a different board inside the mount bracket

Was meaning to ask but doubted if that was appropriate. Well here goes.

Will you be using a metal lens holder or an ABS (plastic) one?

That's it, I want a GT2S too :D

I replaced ABS holders with metal ones in my cams, otherwise they're unusable here. You either get focus when the cam is cold or hot but not both or inbetween. We get -20 in Winter and +30 in Summer; cabin temps are far from stable so...

Kudos to the man who knows what he's doing!

I for one would trust you with my money Rick!

I'm really trying not to get overly excited about this and go nuts, but then i see things come together and the closer it gets it's tough.

I've dealt with the kickstarter stuff before too. It's also nice to hear someone kind of say Let me make sure I got this together before I take your money. Most places are money now questions later. while i understand getting excited about pre-orders It's a nice change.

Can you confirm that this guy won't be helping with optical assembly?
blind_0.jpg

After just watching the video in that other thread where the elderly guy with a cane gets shot by a cop who thought it was a shotgun, it was a little weird to click on this thread and suddenly see another elderly fellow with a cane. :eek:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D GuardTrak 4
Z GuardTrak 67
Back