GuardTrak GT2S model details and info

No, I just got our first production test samples this morning though

Getting closer :)

Any idea as to price? Round about figure is fine. Just want to know if it's going to pass the wifedar or not.

But aren't you going to put a fancy guarantee on the box? I want to feel all warm and toasty inside.

But aren't you going to put a fancy guarantee on the box? I want to feel all warm and toasty inside.

putting a two year guarantee on a product is far easier than guaranteeing your wife will agree with you buying one ;)

Do all the guardtrak models have gps, or will it be optional?

This is great news. Hoping everything works as designed. :)

All have GPS

I take it there is no scope to do a non gps model for people who don't require it, plus it would reduce the price?

Cooool, cant wait for some footage from the beast. hope it doesn't blue screen on ya during testing so it can get released quickly.
and regarding the wife thing, just stick it in, she wont care, mine hated the idea, resisted greatly when I got my first blackvue but I just stuck it in there, she loves it as long as it is not making any noise, she has even told me to go look at some footage on a couple of occasions to see who is in the wrong in a couple of close calls.
So as soon as this guardtrak is released, that's going in, sick of blackvue garbage.

Will you be offering a forum special for early birds? I just got a dash cam 20 from garmin. And I would love to compare the two units.

Getting closer :)

Any idea as to price? Round about figure is fine. Just want to know if it's going to pass the wifedar or not.

It is there :

http://www.guardtrak.info/product/gt2s/

Jokin,

It may have been discussed before, but why wasn't sdxc used? I do love that it has dual microSD slots.

64gb microSDHC cards are uncommon but readily available on ebay, will it support 64gb microSDHC?

Most of 64gb are microSDXC.

I take it there is no scope to do a non gps model for people who don't require it, plus it would reduce the price?

I think it was mentioned that removing it now will increase the price.

But I like that the GPS information can be recorded but we have a choice to embedded it in the video or not. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

BTW- In my 14post above "Guarantee post" I was paraphrasing "Tommy Boy" and was surprised no one got the reference.

Ive noticed recently that many people look at me blankly when I reference things in my past.

At Starbucks I was asked by an employee for my name recently to write on the cup. I said, "Mothra". An obvious reference to a monster from Godzilla. I was asked the name again. Then I was asked to spell it. I just said, "You can write Bob".

As getting old indicators go, referencing things outside the current generations realm of knowledge has got to be the worst. I'll take the gray hair (up and down), but leave me my childhood references please!

I think it was mentioned that removing it now will increase the price.

But I like that the GPS information can be recorded but we have a choice to embedded it in the video or not. Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

BTW- In my 14post above "Guarantee post" I was paraphrasing "Tommy Boy" and was surprised no one got the reference.

Ive noticed recently that many people look at me blankly when I reference things in my past.

At Starbucks I was asked by an employee for my name recently to write on the cup. I said, "Mothra". An obvious reference to a monster from Godzilla. I was asked the name again. Then I was asked to spell it. I just said, "You can write Bob".

As getting old indicators go, referencing things outside the current generations realm of knowledge has got to be the worst. I'll take the gray hair (up and down), but leave me my childhood references please!

Sometimes we feel like a nut, sometimes we don't but this doesn't mean we're not nuts. :p

As far getting old indicators go, I was at a local bar not too long ago and during a discussion about the Beatles a young girl in her early twenties said, "I didn't know Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings!"

Sometimes we feel like a nut, sometimes we don't but this doesn't mean we're not nuts. :p

As far getting old indicators go, I was at a local bar not too long ago and during a discussion about the Beatles a young girl in her early twenties said, "I didn't know Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings!"

I'm surprised a young girl even knows of Wings. But not to know the Beatles!

Soon I'll be counting the people who died, died...and so it goes...

I'm surprised a young girl even knows of Wings. But not to know the Beatles!

Soon I'll be counting the people who died, died...and so it goes...

I know! Her comment stopped everyone's conversation in its tracks. This was a few years back when the Beatles were less in the media than they've been lately with their 50th anniversary. There was something in the news recently about how they've attracted a whole new younger audience in recent years. Maybe that's what happens with the great musicians who will still be appreciated 100 years from now.

I had an Uncle who died a couple of years ago at the age of 100. You should have heard his comments about counting people he knew who were no longer with us and he warned me that I would start to notice this happening as I get older.

Anyway, probably ought to get back on topic here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D GuardTrak 4
Z GuardTrak 67
Back