GuardTrak GT7S

seeing the GT2S is scrapped for now awaiting the A7 or something, the GT75S is A7 based already, does this mean the GT75S will be moving ahead or are they all scrapped awaiting new technology implementation?

there are some hardware changes we're working on due to some better components being available now that were never an option at the time of the original design brief, the model numbers are just loosely based on chipset version, that doesn't need to change but the spec will be updated, new CMOS, better lenses etc across each of the models

so what would be first now? the GT75S or GT2S still?

@jokiin (re: your trip to China) I hope there were casualties among the design department staff :p

Need a contract,,,,, will travel ;)
satisfaction guaranteed.

I have a barcode tatoo in the back of my head and i am bald, and i allways get the job done ;)

And the movie about me just ended 5 minutes ago on the tv. :D

Okay so i am not exactly bald right now, but i an going for a haricut tomorrow, right after i have been to the postoffice to drop off a parcel.

Last edited:
while ya over in China, take a GT7S prototype and get a nice damn hot sexy Asian babe with small tight clothes and not many of and take a few photos of it with her and get ya marketing like blackspew do, that might increase your sales when its released.

well I have to agree with you on that point of view, nothing more crappy than someone releasing new model after new model that doesn't work properly.

while ya over in China, take a GT7S prototype and get a nice damn hot sexy Asian babe with small tight clothes and not many of and take a few photos of it with her and get ya marketing like blackspew do, that might increase your sales when its released.

just no... I had Favorited Allucam on FB while back and all they post are pictures of high end cars and skinny girls that look uncomfortable. Major turn off - makes no sense to me how having high end cars or girls holding products makes me want to buy it.

I wonder what kind of brand associations jokin will be making with guardtrack

Whatever you end up doing, I hope it's clever like this :)
window-repair-marketing-brick.jpg

any news about the GT75S from your trip to china yet?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D GuardTrak 4
jokiin GuardTrak 1124
Back