H8000

Yes I know of this camera, a guy I use to source gs1000 from in Australia has moved over to selling this camera as of January this year. He has an eBay store as well... Very trustworthy bloke and excellent service too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

"8 MP, interpolated 12 MP" .... I get the heebie freebies if I see such "digital zoom" crap messages. Also, I don't know, what a "WDR Effect" is supposed to be ... you need a good nonlinear sensor to have that already at the source .. you might also do some funky postprocessing to get a HDR effect, but you'd need to bombine several frames in a sensible way for that and an extremely fast shooting cam ... I avoid all products, that advertise Interpolationcrap and ambiguous blah, like a "WDR Effect". I also don't understand all the Megapixelblurb with dashcams ... a FullHD Resolution picture needs about 2 MPixels ... more Megapixels could only have a use in Phototaking (which isn't the main task for these devices). Too many Megapixels on a tiny sensor are also utter crap (and sadly done by many cam makers in recent years). It doesn't add any quality usually, just more noise and interference between sensor pixels.

Back