Halfords Sale

I’m not that overly impressed with the new quick release mount, I’ve got the adhesive mount fitted & ive got to literally pull the camera right down then pull it off & like you mentioned the mount almost comes off the windscreen lol. Not sure whether to return the dash cam & get another series 1 Model again

A polarised filter never came in my 422gw box...

Change of subject is it just me or does anybody else find it harder to remove the new series dashcams from the mounts of the windscreen compared to 412/512gw etc?
You misunderstood what I was trying to say but can see how I've made you misunderstand. On both 422 and 5ss they both accept the standard screw in polarising filter. The only main difference other than a couple of other differences is the Cpl filter is included and already screwed into the 522 as it comes in the box. The 422 doesn't come with the filter but has the screw thread for the filter to added of you so wish.

The series 2 polarised filter I purchased from Halfords wasn’t a screw on type but was a Adhesive type then obviously it was a ‘screw’ type to adjust the lens to get reflection out of the screen

The series 2 polarised filter I purchased from Halfords wasn’t a screw on type but was a Adhesive type then obviously it was a ‘screw’ type to adjust the lens to get reflection out of the screen
Actually that's a good point the one I bought to attach on my series one rear camera was indeed an adhesive one.

The one that came with my 512gw and the one on my 522gw are both screw on types.

So I assume there are 2 different filters adhesive and screw on type.

Back