Halo Road Angel Drive Dashcam

Bomber

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.Had the above fitted a week ago Tuesday and worked ok for the first day.The day after it wouldn,t come out of parking mode ie never registerd any movement.Took it back to the shop and the guy reset it.Ok for a day or so then it happened again twice over a couple of days.Reset each time by unplugging the power.Shop changed it today and the same thing happened later today.Actions so far Re installed the app,reste the camera and formatted the card.Any one have any ideas why this problem occurs?Many thanks

Good morning
Thanks for the reply but the dashcam was renewed yesterday and is showing the same symptons.Seems to be ok though overnight once it has switched off and you start the car in the morning.

There have been several reports I've seen about Road Angel cams being unreliable and prone to problems like you're having :( I too would advise getting a refund while you still can then going for a better cam. There are plenty of better choices in every budget range; an unreliable cam is worse than no cam at all :cautious:

Phil

Sorry for the late reply to this.Have arranged with the shop that fitted this to replace it with the Pro version(front and back cameras) once this lockdown has finished.They are prepared to do a deal on the difference in price for me.Thanks for the replies so far.

Back