Happy 50th birthday to the forums favourite helpful Aussie

reverend

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Too many
It's @jokiin's 50th today - or at least that's what the forum would indicate - for all we know you could be 30 or 80 but either way have a great day mate :)

I don't know if you guys really have this over there but it's what the marketing guys suggest to us in the UK but have a nice cold Fosters!

fosterslager_530e93e039f18.png

Happy birthday Rick :)

Happy many returns of the day! Be healthy and wealthy
As we Romanians say La Multi Ani!

Happy Birthday Rick!

image.jpg

Happy Birthday Jokiin! Working on a milestone birthday. Not only me that's crazy. Enjoy your day. :)

Happy Birthday Rick !

I know about your beer taste preferences, you may chose one below !
OK, have ALL of them, - it's your birthday and you are allowed to let the steam out ! ;)

Tsingtao.jpg

Last edited:
Someone will have a headache tomorrow with that lot :)

Someone will have a headache tomorrow with that lot :)

I think better to have a headache from beer, than from "our annoying questions" :)

P.S. - thanks to Rick's birthday, I do have a good excuse tonight if my lovely wife asks "why you drinking". I can answer: " it's not my fault, - ask Rick, it his birthday " ! ;)

Happy Birthday Rick!
hb_rick!_480p.jpg

C'mon Aussies....... Especially in tomorrows world cup cricket final against New Zealand....... Those Kiwis haven't lost a game yet but that is about to come to an end, especially on a huge ground like the MCG and with a full house of 100,000 hyped up people consisting of 75% screaming Aussies we should take home the chocolates........ Can't wait.

So that's your name, Such a Joker....... now how old are you....... HIC !

I will contact you Rick over the next week about an X2 but in the meantime, have a shed load of fun whatever your doing tonight but we wanna hear about it tomorrow OK dude.

Now I raise a scotch to you and thanks for your contribution here........ CHEERS

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps we can get a timer on happy birthday threads, after 1 month it get deleted.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mollydog Off Topic 1
SteveJ Off Topic 2
kamkar Off Topic 1
DT MI Off Topic 1
Viking Off Topic 1
Back