Hard wire kit installation

Suejoy

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a hardwire kit that I bought for my Blueskysea B1W , can I use this same 3 wire kit for my Viofo A129 dual dash cam? Also can I attached the red wire to constant power , back to ground and leave the yeelow not connected?

Attachments

• 3 wire hardwire kit.jpg
    3 wire hardwire kit.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 23
I would use the Viofo HWK. Their cams seem to do best with the more robust PS's and HWK's they sell. Many have tried other power sources and had problems. I don't think anyone has yet figured out the exact reason for this behavior as the cams do not draw any more power than most others when measured in use. Just use the Viofo stuff and you won't have a problem ;)

Phil

I have a hardwire kit that I bought for my Blueskysea B1W , can I use this same 3 wire kit for my Viofo A129 dual dash cam? Also can I attached the red wire to constant power , back to ground and leave the yeelow not connected?

Spend the 10 dollars and buy the Viofo hard wire kit. It's designed specifically for their camera.

Red = Battery - Power Seats, Power Locks, etc... Works when car is off.
Yellow = ACC (Ignition.. Comes on when car is started) - Heated Seats, Windshield Wipers, etc
Black = Ground

Last edited:
Thank you and I will do just that

Can I optionaly use viofo 3 wire hardwire kit for rd for example

Back