(hardly DIY) No rear wiper + rain = bad rear view footage?! No more!

adimw

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
A129, A119 Pro, B1W, 2*A119, 4*A118, G1W-H, G1W,
So , I've owned oodles of cars and oodles of cameras, but never a car without a rear wiper until recently. I had been putting up with near useless rearward recordings on my backwards A119, until someone told me to try RainX, holy cow does it make the water disappear.

seems obvious now that I've used it.

So , I've owned oodles of cars and oodles of cameras, but never a car without a rear wiper until recently. I had been putting up with near useless rearward recordings on my backwards A119, until someone told me to try RainX, holy cow does it make the water disappear.

You're a decade or two behind time.:D Try car polish next time you polish your car. It'll give you the same results.

Does shoe polish work? You could tint your windows at the same time! :eek:

I use it for my motorcycle helmet visor, inside and outside, outside for the rain, and inside for my damp breath, especially in the colder times of year....

There's one downside, it doesn't stick forever you need to redo every so often....

Back