godsavethequ33n

Reaction score
Country
United States
Cam - B4K - 20220113_V015

The kit I am trying to use: https://www.amazon.com/gp/B09SZLS3DW
Black - grounded
Yellow - always on fuse
Red - AAC (turns on when ignition turns on)
20220602_131839.jpg20220602_202759.jpg
Note the thick red wire is a fuse tapper coming off the yellow wire. Skinny red is actually the AAC.

Problem - Its always on. Always recording. Does not seem to enter "parking mode". Parking mode is set to "event" for testing purposes. Please correct me if I am wrong but it is my understand when the car is turned on the cam screen should turn on and start recording. When the car is turned off and parking mode is enabled the cam should stop recording and screen turn off?

Directions that came with the kit :oops:
20220602_131912.jpg
20220602_131920.jpg

I'm not sure if I am missing something or this kit just isn't compatible? I did have to use the included mini to micro usb converter.

If there are any further details I can provide to assist with troubleshooting please let me know!

Forgot to circle back here and respond. That is what I ended up getting. It was not available until you sent me a link a few days ago. Thank you for that. Works just fine.

Forgot to circle back here and respond. That is what I ended up getting. It was not available until you sent me a link a few days ago. Thank you for that. Works just fine.
I have the same problem. How did u solve it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J B4K 2
D B4K 11
Rob L B4K 3
A B4K 6
C B4K 87
Back