Hardwire kit - which one?

What's a decent hardwire kit that won't kill or degrade my car battery?

DOH! So I thought everything was working fine but for a while I've noticed that my car radio is not pulling in stations like it used to and often has static and it never used to. So I wondered if it was due to this wire, so I pulled it out while the radio was on and bam, static gone. Plugged it back in and bam static.
So I just went back to the original USB wire that came with the darn thng and I'm giving up on a hardwire solution. The heck with the whole darn thing. :(

DOH! So I thought everything was working fine but for a while I've noticed that my car radio is not pulling in stations like it used to and often has static and it never used to. So I wondered if it was due to this wire, so I pulled it out while the radio was on and bam, static gone. Plugged it back in and bam static.
So I just went back to the original USB wire that came with the darn thng and I'm giving up on a hardwire solution. The heck with the whole darn thing. :(
Hi, may i know whay you mean by switched powerline outlet? Also what is the accesories or gadget connected to the same switched powerline outlet?

Its look like your connection is the problem. Either high resistance occur or noise is in the line. I suggest you try relocate your dashcam connection to another powerline point and ensure your ground cable is connected to proper grounding point.

Switched mean that it goes on and off when the ignition key is turned on or off. It is not "always hot" as in a line that comes directly from the battery.
The other items connected to the same line is only the power port (cigarette lighter socket) that it comes off of. That's it. So it is properly grounded assuming that the car manufacturer properly grounded their power socket.

Back