Hardwire kit

AJVB

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
DR750X Plus (2CH)
My B1W from 2018 has ultimately started giving me issues. It stops recording without any indication, I check the app to see nothing has been recorded for the past week! So I'm now in the market for a new dash cam. Currently testing a Blackvue DR590x I'm which is still on the fence about. Thinking about the B4K, since my B1W gave me little to no issues for about 4 years, but from what I'm reading the hardwire kit is not available to purchase?

It's apples and oranges with those two cams. The B4K is a budget-friendly basic 4K cam with Blackvue being a premium line of cams costing more. Both are good cams.

Never hardwired my B4K but @estore009 can tell you if there's a HWK for the B4K, or someone else here may have tried a different one and found it works.

Phil

It stops recording without any indication, I check the app to see nothing has been recorded for the past week!
Change to a new memory card? 32gb/64gb from SanDisk Ultra A1 card or Samsung Evo plus card;
but from what I'm reading the hardwire kit is not available to purchase?
It is on the way to AMZ warehouse!

LIt is on the way to AMZ wareho
Change to a new memory card? 32gb/64gb from SanDisk Ultra A1 card or Samsung Evo plus card;

It is on the way to AMZ warehouse!
I tried with four(4) Samsung Evo select 64gb cards. The dash cam eventually stops recording on all of them until I remove and reinsert the card.

Format the card weekly in the APP. The camera stops recording when it detects a failed card and beeps always!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J B4K 2
G B4K 4
C B4K 87
Back