Hardwiring A129 Duo in Ford F150

AJRRTX

Reaction score
Country
United States
I want to hardwire A129 to my F150 mainly for parking mode. Question is, which fuses should I tap for the 3 wire hardwiring kit? Which ones are on all the time (for red wire) and which ones turn on after I press start button (for yellow wire) ?

Doubt you'll get a usable reply here, try a F150 specific forum. Or use a multimeter and find out for yourself.

Many fusebox layouts can be found HERE.
Thanks to @jokiin for bringing that link to our forums (y)

Phil

Doubt you'll get a usable reply here, try a F150 specific forum. Or use a multimeter and find out for yourself.

it's not that people don't want to help but the limited information given is of no help, there are 20 different fuse panel variations across the F150 model

it's not that people don't want to help but the limited information given is of no help, there are 20 different fuse panel variations across the F150 model

Saw the link, yes, year would've been helpful.

Wasn't being sarcastic. Folks on F150 forums would definitely know suitable fuse locations.

Wasn't being sarcastic. Folks on F150 forums would definitely know suitable fuse locations.

don't worry, knew where you were coming from, even on F150 forums though they're going to need to rattle some more information out of him to be able to help

Multi meter or test light! Test light probe even came with the installation kit from Dashoto. Impressive service

Back