Has anyone installed 2 front cameras in a car?

richardtetik

Reaction score
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment I dont know any other 2ch dash cam system that can beat Albatross2 if take into consideration it as a whole package ( english language support, high quality built, performance, functionality, specs ), then you see that price is fair. Of course there are few others out there on Korean market but they are not widely known outside Korea.

Livue is also a well known in this forum quality product with its pros and cons.

In your case you have to take time and make yourself clear ALL important aspects that meets your needs comparing all pros and cons of both dashcams ( size / formfactor, functions, specs, etc ).

Different people, - different needs.

yes, I have.

Zl5k5zs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Zl5k5zs.jpg?1

I have as well. I have a Vico TF2 and WF1 up front side by side because the TF2 does better at night, but i still want to use the WF1 too.

piss off with your advertising, no one needs or wants it.

genuine question, the image you are showing show that both cameras are capturing the (more or less) same aria, is this just to show an example of the two cameras side by side, if not, and are fitted this way permanently, what are the benefits of two this close to each other? if you don't mine me asking this is

many thanks

I purchased a second one for the front as the model I was using had a second or two gap in recordings and also the SD card would sometimes freeze up making the camera unresponsive. Now using G1Ws which don't have those issues.

Sent from Tapatalk

Back