Has anyone laid their hands on a "70mai Dash Cam Pro" yet?

I don't think they stretched the image. See below 1944p vs 1440p screen capture from the video.

The screenshots are 1920x1440 (4:3) and 1920x1080 (16:9), which are not 1944p and 1440p as suggested.

The IMX335 sensor is 2616x1964 (4:3) so should be capable of a small crop to 2592x1944 without resizing.

hi guys,

any idea where to get it?

cheers

still using the previous 70mai, with broken wifi - can't connect to the hot-spot..
tried to upgrade FW, reinstall app - to no avail.
their customer support never got back to me, so even though this Pro version looks pretty good for the price, I'm a bit hesitant..
Anybody had similar issues with the 70mai? Did you manage to get any assistance from the customer support?
thanks.

still using the previous 70mai, with broken wifi - can't connect to the hot-spot..
tried to upgrade FW, reinstall app - to no avail.
their customer support never got back to me, so even though this Pro version looks pretty good for the price, I'm a bit hesitant..
Anybody had similar issues with the 70mai? Did you manage to get any assistance from the customer support?
thanks.
Do you mean connect mobile app to the dashcams Wi-Fi, right?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Looks like a wrong password... are you on Android or IOS

I'm on android, using the password from the manual.
Tried with different phones - can't connect.
Tried connecting my phone to a different 70mai camera - works.

I'm on android, using the password from the manual.
Tried with different phones - can't connect.
Tried connecting my phone to a different 70mai camera - works.
So it's the cams issue then so I'd got in touch with the seller

as I said, their customer service never replied to my emails, I've sent multiple..
Ouch, I've got mine 1st one on Aliexpress...fried it with software update and got replacement for free

Ouch, I've got mine 1st one on Aliexpress...fried it with software update and got replacement for free

well, I got mine from indiegogo, so no one to turn to except 70Mai themselves..

hey there
The indiegogo accepts paypal?

Before payment there is a disclaimer that says :
The payment you are about to make is a contribution to the campaign and not a direct purchase. Indiegogo does not guarantee that the perks offered by the campaigner will be produced or delivered. Learn more

hey there
The indiegogo accepts paypal?

Before payment there is a disclaimer that says :
The payment you are about to make is a contribution to the campaign and not a direct purchase. Indiegogo does not guarantee that the perks offered by the campaigner will be produced or delivered. Learn more
they don't accept paypal.
but this product is already in production, and it's a Xiaomi brand - so backing it should be safe.
I got my perk delivered, I'm complaining about 70mai customer service : )

Yes. I get an "authentication problem"

I got this issue with the 70mai dashcam before. What I've tried is removed the wifi connection and clear cache/data of the 70mai app from my phone. Restart the 70mai dashcam. And try to connect again to the 70mai.

The 70mai Pro have the wifi password onscreen when you're in the wifi setting page.

For those who have the dash cam currently; how does the parking mode work on this?

Last edited:
I got this issue with the 70mai dashcam before. What I've tried is removed the wifi connection and clear cache/data of the 70mai app from my phone. Restart the 70mai dashcam. And try to connect again to the 70mai.

The 70mai Pro have the wifi password onscreen when you're in the wifi setting page.
thanks, I'll give it a try

Back