Has anyone laid their hands on a "70mai Dash Cam Pro" yet?

I only know tmall has it and it's not that easy to order unless you know chinese and will require someone to send it out of China to you.
thats a pain...dont know anyone out there :(

How about the parking mode recording , has anyone try it? Claimed that will automatically recording if have something moving the car? Something like that during parking mode off....

How about the parking mode recording , has anyone try it? Claimed that will automatically recording if have something moving the car? Something like that during parking mode off....

The parking mode is triggered by impact (g-sensor). Tested and was working.

just had it arrive today, and it's pretty decent, just a shame i can't turn off the voice, as i could live with the chinese characters as it's just a set it and forget it deal, but the speaking is off putting, although hope i'd be able to flash the english firmware when that gets put on sale.

I've ordered mines on Indiegogo (GPS perk set) and should get it in November...cant wait to be honest :)

Just put in my car, and i'll let you guys know if it's any good, and if it is might have to return my recently bought A119Pro, although really want the GPS mount to be sold separately.

I think we can buy just the GPS module too later, few weeks, or month. :) I oredered and received the Chinese version of the camera. Everything is working well, but I'm waiting for the English firmware as like in the 70mai simple. :)
I ordered the English verison too with GPS module, but who knows when will I receive. :)

woohoo, won 70mai wireless car charger on Indiegogo :)

Just put in my car, and i'll let you guys know if it's any good, and if it is might have to return my recently bought A119Pro, although really want the GPS mount to be sold separately.
Bumble mate, did you try it yet?

Found this thread as I was looking for some info on the 70Mai Pro.
Can this be operated with the screen off whilst driving? I find dashcams with screens distracting.

Hello! Who shoots video better: 70mai pro or Viofo A119?

Bought the indiegogo secret special perk so got the cam,gps and sd card for only $69 hopefully it will ship soon

Yeah, I've backed it up some time ago, was 110th to be honest lol... and won wireless car charger too haha

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Bumble mate, did you try it yet?

I did and I took it out after a few days, as it's pretty useless at night, as headlights wash it out and turns the picture black, and in the day it's way too oversharpened, so I'm sticking with my A119pro, shame that I wasted £35 on it.

I did and I took it out after a few days, as it's pretty useless at night, as headlights wash it out and turns the picture black, and in the day it's way too oversharpened, so I'm sticking with my A119pro, shame that I wasted £35 on it.
A119 Pro shoots video better?
Can you put a video comparison of the two DVRs ?

A119 Pro shoots video better?
To my eyes on my laptop, yes, not sure if it's due to my laptop not having hardware support for h.265, it just doesn't look as clear as the video on the A119pro, I've still got the mount in my car so I can grab some comparison clips later.

To my eyes on my laptop, yes, not sure if it's due to my laptop not having hardware support for h.265, it just doesn't look as clear as the video on the A119pro, I've still got the mount in my car so I can grab some comparison clips later.
I will be very grateful !

Back