Has anyone laid their hands on a "70mai Dash Cam Pro" yet?

To my eyes on my laptop, yes, not sure if it's due to my laptop not having hardware support for h.265, it just doesn't look as clear as the video on the A119pro, I've still got the mount in my car so I can grab some comparison clips later.
Which version did you get mate? Chinese or English?
Cheers

Well, to be honest 70mai isn't bad, there's some sunlight reflection which can (my guess) be fixed by changing cams position. Also, early versions probably got different firmware so waiting to get mine and will post some samples then

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

here's the sample clips from both the 70mai pro and A119pro

chinese as it was bought 23SEP, just before the indiegogo launched
On А119 installed about a polarizing filter?
Do you have an example of a night video?

here's the sample clips from both the 70mai pro and A119pro

chinese as it was bought 23SEP, just before the indiegogo launched
Can I get the source files?

Lipo battery (no go for me, i saw catastrofies with even a tiny battery) , not good video at night , reflections in day time , makes you feel like a beta testing bitch? i

With dashcams we're all beta-testers as none are at their maximum development potential when they are released onto the market. None never reach that point before they become obsolete, and most never even get near that point. It just goes with the game!

Phil

Reactions: Mtz
Lipo battery (no go for me, i saw catastrofies with even a tiny battery) , not good video at night , reflections in day time , makes you feel like a beta testing bitch? i
Poor lens. They need to lower quality at some components to keep the price down. The specs are good!

enjoy,
Mtz

OK i am with you ,
But, What ta hell, Lipo battery? this is insane for something permanent inside a car with direct sunlight , even if the battery its perfect quality, it will puff eventually , and worst case explode

Anyone has an English firmware to change the Chinese firmware to English? :) Or any idea how to change in this new camera? :)

Guess you'll need to wait till English versions will get shipped out by 70mai, they've promised to do so in November and once someone gets it, might be able to extract English firmware off it

It's mid-November now and I'm looking forward to have the English firmware like the one in this video:
Please, anyone has any information about flashing English firmware into the Chinese version, please let us know. Thanks!

I've paid for cam, GPS mod and 32gb memory card $67 [emoji846][emoji846]

awh bummer but bg is nice price too. What you think of this dashcam?
still waiting to get my hands on it :) , 70mai just started shipping them out so it will take another couple of weeks to get it

I'm still waiting for the GPS Pro, but still don't know nothing where it is. From the Indiegogo.

Me neither, hoping to get it soon as more morons on the roads due to ****y weather

Back