Has anyone laid their hands on a "70mai Dash Cam Pro" yet?

Instruction:
  1. We charge the recorder, because From the power it is NOT stitched.
  2. Download the archive and unpack it.
  3. Unpacked the update folder, copy it to the root of the flash drive (just throw it on the card and not some folder).
  4. We insert the card into the recorder, hold down the rightmost button and turn it on with a large long button, hold the right button until the message about the update appears and release.
  5. We are waiting for 15-20 seconds, as the screen goes out, turn on the recorder and enjoy the english firmware with the english voice.

Thank you, I found it few minutes ago, but when I tried it it wrote me imediately the update is failed. In the first 3 times in Chinese, but now this is in English, but still failed. :(
Maybe the firmware is not okay? I tried with a fast 64GB SD card and an old 2GB SD card too. It was FAT32 and exFAT and NTFS file system. All of these type is failed. :(
This is the files in the firmware zip:
1546375163178.png

I also failed several times, but in the end I got it. Copy to sd update folder. Luck. Sd format in exfat. Excuse Google translator.

Noooow it's working! Thank you! :)))

I think the problem was the format.
I let for the camera to format the card, after that I switched off. I put the card to the PC and there were the same folders as usual. I left them all on it, and I copied the "update" (the whole folder, not just the files in it) folder to the root directory. This was the only version how it's worked. :) Sooo thank you again! :)

Last edited:
i need a replacement for the Chupad D501 in the back of my car.

i was wondering if this 70Mai better with video quality at night than a Viofo A119, for example?

Thank you very much, it works.(y):)
Copied the folder UPDATE to the SD card, as a folder!
Press right button and turn on the camera with the big button.
Capturing the right button until the camera turns off.
After the reboot, everything is in English, the Voice commands work too.(y)

Last edited:
I have this cam, but i cant switch tone for the adas warning, where can i?in the screen i see the lane departure warning with red line, and the proximity warning too, but no voice or tone warning sound.

Guess its in apps settings mate.

Btw, my apps is partially in Chinese, what version do you have?
3802a4920f506f24c882dac404c142f3.jpg
a8f3523e04d973af1bdd0016da9a2afe.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I have this cam, but i cant switch tone for the adas warning, where can i?in the screen i see the lane departure warning with red line, and the proximity warning too, but no voice or tone warning sound.
In the app, go to cams setup and ADAS, there are warnings setrings
e3d9ddfa81138a89487ccc7a080cf50e.jpg
f4e96a69474c78f40aec9e62bcab13cc.jpg
a6166f77cd17f6bae492c470207dd74a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Its o.k., but where can i switch the tone for adas on or off? my firmware is 1.0.4, and say: no update...

Its o.k., but where can i switch the tone for adas on or off? my firmware is 1.0.4, and say: no update...
on ADAS warning tab, every option there can be turned on or off, whatever you like :)

every option i turned on, in the screen is see the red warning, but no warning tone. you have?

every option i turned on, in the screen is see the red warning, but no warning tone. you have?
didnt try ADAS yet, got my dashcam today only. I'll test it on my way home and update then

ok, ADAS works as expected, calibrated in approx. 2 minutes or even faster:
1. Vehicle ahead warning - spoken, guess distance depends of the speed
2. Vehicle ahead movement detection - spoken warning
3. Lane departure spoken warning - works over 80km/h
will try to turn warnings off with ADAS remaining on and will see what happens

Someone who can put firmware link with voice in Spanish that they have put in the Russian forum. Thank you.

Someone who can put firmware link with voice in Spanish that they have put in the Russian forum. Thank you.
not sure there is Spanish version mate, guess English, Chinese and Russian only

Back