Have tried tried tried... ??

dezzas

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi All
Have spent the last three days working on this and think it's about beaten me.
Purchased 2 x C3's last year and have just sorted the process of hard wiring the bike with camera and electrics, but for the life of me I can't get the system to "Auto Power On" when it receives power from the ignition.
All the sales literature on these suggests the C3 can sense incoming power, turn on, start filming, then shut off when ignition is off. (Perfect for Dash cam)
I've tried FW updates (20150228), multiple different combinations of "configurations".... am done!! Set to Loop mode...

Please help??... what have I missed. Does the system rely on a certain voltage to trigger it???

I've trolled through forums/ web sites, etc.... for a similar issue, to no avail.

:(

Hmmmm.... need a delete button for thread..... per usual, the simplest answer is the right one!!! Guess I just didn't try hard enough.:oops: DOH!!

Last edited:
Hmmmm.... need a delete button for thread..... per usual, the simplest answer is the right one!!! Guess I just didn't try hard enough.:oops: DOH!!

Sorry for late reply, I am not sure if your problem has solved or not.

Sorry for late reply, I am not sure if your problem has solved or not.
Hi RockThinking, thanks for getting back to me..... but worked out it was "my bad". Basic !!! the unit won't start without power... I had wired it wrong!! and the when wired right found the 12v to 5v USB adaptor faulty.
Finally all sorted after a lot of hair pulling.... unit works great.... well did!! Rode out of shed into rain, and lens fogged up internally. Electrically it works great.... just can't see anything on vid. I noticed you've answered a similar issue recently and I've forwarded an email to your web-site.

Back