Have You Ever Heard About The Latest Innovv C4 Camera?

GearBest

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Hey guys, I bet you are still impressed with the previous little camera Innovv C1 camera. While if your memory is fading out, we can review some good review of that camera to regain this memory.
From techmoan :http://www.techmoan.com/blog/2014/1/20/the-innovv-c1-review.html
Main Features:
  • Full HD 1080P Video recording
  • Novatek NT96650 + Aptina AR0330
  • Auto 180 deg. Rotation
  • 6G glass lens
  • G-Sensor Parking mode
Now the Innovv has 3 popular product, C1, C2 and C3, while we've been informed that they are going to release a new model Innovv C4 maybe this month.

For the appearance, this C4 will looks similar with the previous C1 and the only difference might be the different color of the indicator light.

upload_2015-1-19_16-47-17.png
For the main features, it will add the WIFI function and an app software from the previous C1 model, also a better sensor OV2710 (C1 is AR0330 sensor) and the others will almost be the same with the C1.

So, the question is, what do you think about this camera? I am here looking forward to your previous opinion :p

It is our baby!:) Thanks GearBest.
On other hand seems like we get spied. We do not have plan to release C4 on public till everything is ready.
Actually, it's your Sales Department who gave us the product information and agree us to show all DCT member some information about the product here :)

Ok, my opinion is the first, must do improvement is to change that proprietary cable and move to either a mini or micro USB. It's the one thing holding back the camera from going mainstream. Second with regards to WiFi, is to make sure it has a decent range to take advantage of remote recording. Overall the C series are good looking cameras and performance is getting better and better. I'm excited to see what Mr. Thinking does with this new model

Yes, @GJHS is right: moving to either mini or micro USB will be a very smart thing to do. 99% of dash camera users are not carrying with them the connection cable to the PC.
On the other hand, adding the WiFi is awesome since you will be able to alter the camera settings using your phone or to easy show to the policeman what just happened before he stopped you.
@RockThinking: keep up the great job you do and looking forward to see the new C4!

Last edited:
Got the reply from the manufacture, since it comes with the USB cable function, and some other additional functions such as television connection, computer data connection, charging, IP camera, it must be 8PIN USB. As their word, professional device use it's proprietary cable, just like Apple's proprietary cable.

Got the reply from the manufacture, since it comes with the USB cable function, and some other additional functions such as television connection, computer data connection, charging, IP camera, it must be 8PIN USB. As their word, professional device use it's proprietary cable, just like Apple's proprietary cable.

I suspect someone will use the M word soon ;)

MApple? :D

enjoy,
Mtz

Too bad, since most cameras have the same features and use the Mini and Micro. I think others will agree that if they could change one thing, it would be that cable, it's caused too many headaches. At least with Apple's cables you can go to the local store and buy one, not wait 30 days for shipping. I'm hoping they will at least make a few angle options for better fit options

Back