Have You Ever Heard About The Latest Innovv C4 Camera?

Whent for a drive with the C3 yesterday, but fogot cable at home, and though i have plenty of USB cables in my car, no recordings was made that day.

The "?" plug of the innovv cameras is not good / popular with the users.

Last edited:
hey @RockThinking, when you receive my C2, maybe replace it with a C4? :D

I can't remember how long it has been, probably only a few weeks so far since I mailed it snail mail.

@RockThinking: you are right: better measure twice and cut once. But you still need to do it fast since the competition is now aware of your plans!

@RockThinking: you are right: better measure twice and cut once. But you still need to do it fast since the competition is now aware of your plans!

To be very open and frank, after C1, C2, C3, I am learning a lot.
Marketing is changing fast and competition is tough, but people rely on the product which is reliable.

@DashCamMan, could you please help to move this thread to Innovv folder?

on spec sheet ov2710 is about the same as Ar0330..might be better in low nite condition from slight bigger pixel elements.

The Mini 0801 used a version of the OV2710 - I think there's a newer version of the sensor though which has been putting in some good results in some of the new BlackVue cameras. I've noticed it in the Matego range too as they had to update their firmware when they swapped over to the newer version of the sensor.

Not sure what night is like but day looks good from what I've seen of @alexsoll's footage :)

Yup have to say that the non-Standard USB connector is an issue. What about the USB3.0 micro-B?
Connector_USB_3_IMGP6033_wp.jpg

Got the first sample product from the manufacture! Since there is still some bug to fix, just took some photoes :)
IMG_8720.jpg

IMG_8724.jpg

IMG_8725.jpg

IMG_8726.jpg

IMG_8733.jpg

Ae-6m3szAn4pep3tPGxk65kbHQT9Xxi9eb1bMkBo9S8=w830-h553-no

Looks just like C1. right?

I was wondering the same thing on removable battery.
only way for C4 to have battery be removable is to locate the battery plug to the back.

btw...how do you use wifi? download files only?
is it n band ?

I just forgot to mention: i wish that the new C4 will have the C3 remote lens.
I was hoping so as well.

For the main features, it will add the WIFI function
This would make it very interesting to mount to a bumper and just use the WiFi, but I would be a little worried to loose an entire camera if something happened.

I'm definately interested. Would like to see this with remote lens and live video streaming to a tablet. Possibilities are endless, Reversing camera, Security, I could keep an eye on my car or bike over the internet.:D

Back