HDW001 from Foxoffer

billknow

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
Mini 0805, Mini 0806, A118/A118C, G1W-C
HDW001 based on Ambareela A5S30, looks good.

Re: The Best Dash Cam?

Waiting for some youtube samples and the original files.

enjoy,
Mtz

Mtz said:
bill, here is about the best, not about untested cameras.
If the camera is the same as Eeyelog HDW001 and you want to inform people about this camera please post in that thread about it. If is a different camera open a new thread and come with some real video samples from youtube and original samples videos. After people will analyze the camera we can consider it presenting in this thread.
Until than we can consider just advertising to your site not just helping forum users.

enjoy,
Mtz
Thanks for your advice.Yes, this camera is the same as Eeyelog HDW001, also we will do some test soon.
Sorry, before I write this I searched "Ambarella A5" on this forum, but didn't see the thread you mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Milamber said:
Nice try, but this site is not about marketing and you are shamefully trying to do just that, which is why on that note alone I will never buy from you. Got it?
Thank you for your advice, I hope you can delete the link.
Next time I will think twice before I post here.
Thanks.

Milamber said:
billknow said:
HDW001 based on Ambareela A5S30 avaliable on foxoffer.com, you can see details at:
http://www.foxoffer.com/hdw001-full-hd-ambarella-a5s30-car-dvr-recorder-with-gps-p-421.html
Nice try, but this site is not about marketing and you are shamefully trying to do just that, which is why on that note alone I will never buy from you. Got it?
@Milamber
I do not understand your reaction. The member state of billknow is clearly stated as "retailer". It is useful that we have retailers like him and manufacturers like jokiin as members in the forum.

This camera have Wi-Fi or not?

enjoy,
Mtz

KvR said:
I do not understand your reaction. The member state of billknow is clearly stated as "retailer". It is useful that we have retailers like him and manufacturers like jokiin as members in the forum.
I agree, it is good when they are openly here, known seller/manufacturer has to keep quality, or the business becomes very short.

Ok no problem :)

I split this off into a new topic. I actually believe it is good if retailers and manufacturers participate on the site since there is a greater chance they will respond to customer needs. Also glad to see the HDW001 is available from more sources now.

Just for anyone's interest, Dashcamtalk is not sponsored by any vendor, manufacturer or other group and we try to be as unbiased as possible.

DashCamMan said:
I split this off into a new topic. I actually believe it is good if retailers and manufacturers participate on the site since there is a greater chance they will respond to customer needs. Also glad to see the HDW001 is available from more sources now.

Just for anyone's interest, Dashcamtalk is not sponsored by any vendor, manufacturer or other group and we try to be as unbiased as possible.

That is fine, i have read and followed your advices, so i bought a F500LHD at Aliexpress.
Thanks for the many advices
Joseph

Back