Head2Head: Street Guardian SG9665GC vs. SG9665GM [more will be added against A118C]

USDashCamera

Reaction score
Country
United States
Got rid of my old vids, will be dumping the new ones in here now starting with this:

Last edited:
Nice, talk about a win/win comparison ;)

It should be known the SG9665GM is discontinued and has similar performance to the Aptina based B40/A118

The new SG9665GC (with Sony Exmor IMX322 Sensor, & enhanced lens) will have a new firmware soon with new additional PQ/IQ adjustment options. (innovation is non stop on the GC)

You'll have to try the cropped side by side editing in the future:
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...enter-cropped-full-screen-edge-to-edge.11038/

Last edited by a moderator:
If you still have all original video files from all 3 dashcams, best would be if you could edit each test segment video clips into 1 video to have real side by side comparison of vs. ( versus ) meaning ;)

P.S., - from videos I can see that Minneapolis is quiet town, not that much traffic on the road. Is it always like that ?

If you still have all original video files from all 3 dashcams, best would be if you could edit each test segment video clips into 1 video to have real side by side comparison of vs. ( versus ) meaning ;)

P.S., - from videos I can see that Minneapolis is quiet town, not that much traffic on the road. Is it always like that ?

Well that night footage was actually around 5am so it was pretty dead. It's definitely not New York city tho that's for sure.

Well that night footage was actually around 5am so it was pretty dead. It's definitely not New York city tho that's for sure.

I meant 8am and 10am videos. But I am not sure if those were recorded on weekend. If yes, then it makes sense people usually still home at that time.

Back