Heavy rain

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Ran into some heavy rain today, about 50 % thru it get really bad, but even before that some people was pulling over.

That Zenfox T3 works really well in the rain!

Especially the rear camera, so bright it almost looks sunny when from the headlights it clearly isn't!

Yes there is a big difference in the 2 sensors, bigger visual than the pixel count is.
I was expecting the front feed to be even more washed out than it is due to the rain.

It do seem like the F and R feeds are not in sync, cuz with a oncoming car i can see it on both cameras at the same time, and also the Audio you can hear a delay in if you put a F file and a R file together and leave the audio in both tracks.

I am not sure how it is with the I camera i have not focused much on that aspect of the T3 as i get about as sick seeing myself on camera as i do seeing other people in selfie mode.

At night also easy to see a difference in the F & R cameras.

At night also easy to see a difference in the F & R cameras.
The difference might have something to do with you not having any headlights on the rear of your car :unsure:

I could try and leave a couple of my more powerful flashlights in the back window, they are easy as powerful as the H7 bulbs in my headlights, so they will probably make the rear footage less curry like. :)

Back