Hello everybody!

monty

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey everyone! My name is Monty from the US. Came here from internet searches looking for dashcam reviews and looks like I struck gold! :D

I registered because you cannot view attachments unless a member. This is for the best because now and can ask (and one day answer) questions as well.

Thanks for having me! :)

Welcome to one of the best forums nice people on here I've just joined and every question has been answered quickly and everyone is a ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone! My name is Monty
Hey Monty that's a neat name don't hear that one to often. We hope you can find what you are looking for and more and are able to make a well researched DashCam buying decision that will cover as many of your needs as possible.

Welcome to one of the best forums nice people on here I've just joined and every question has been answered quickly and everyone is a ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've noticed that too, everyone is nice on this forum. A lot of other tech forums are full of big Ego uber nerds that don't want to help newbies. It's a good mix of fun, exploration and interesting user help on here.

Back