Hello from Canada

Shpixx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
DR750S-2CH
Hey guys,

Just joined up on the forum! I'm a small YouTuber' who lives in Alberta, Canada and drives a 2016 Subaru WRX.

I've owned various dash-cams over the past 5 years, starting with the Mini-0802 series Dashcam's. 5 years ago I owned a 1995 Subaru STI, RHD. Being that it was RHD I was not eligible for full comprehensive insurance. So the first thing I invested in was a dashcam just to have as a safety / "insurance" extra for my own peace of mind should something ever happen and I need to prove anything!

Now in my current 2016 WRX I recently acquired the Blackvue DR750S-2CH Dashcam. So far I'm loving it! It's a huuuge step up from the previous Mini 080X's I was using. I love being able to review footage on my phone right away and being able to save it to my phone, and easily upload to a dropbox etc!

Hopefully I can share with you guys some of my experiences with it and footage, and perhaps in the future compare some other camera side by side with it!

Here are a few photos of my WRX

IMG_6067 by Spencer, on Flickr

IMG_6188 by Spencer, on Flickr

IMG_6227 by Spencer, on Flickr

My unboxing video of the DR750S-2CH

Hard-wiring with the Power Magic Pro. I might look into a battery pack in the future.

I'm looking forward to discussing dashcams and checking out some interesting footage here!

- Spencer

welcome to the party Shpixx

Welcome to DCT :)

I remember when the WRX was announced- you could have knocked me down with a feather! Subaru was that last car-maker I'd expect a hot-rod from given their history of plain solid cars for the masses :rolleyes: But they sure got it right, it's a real pocket-rocket and not just a look-fast loudmouth :D While I'm not a fan of Blackvue they do make a solid reliable cam with decent or better vids- it will serve you well for many years. Glad to have you along on DCT for the ride ;)

Phil

I love your car. LOL
Welcome to the community.

Back