Hello from Grand Rapids, Michigan

Mr_roadside616

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well i figured since I have a little bit of time on my hands, I would introduce myself. To keep it simple, my name is Matt. I work for a local Roadside Assistance company in my area. I am 32 years young and have 9 kids, yes i said 9! 5 of them are adopted and 4 are biological. I record my travels around the city while living my daily life as well as working. I upload my "good" videos to my YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/c/mrroadside616 My channel was recently featured on my local news as one of the top stories for 6pm news lol http://woodtv.com/2017/09/22/west-michigan-motorist-shames-bad-drivers-on-video/ They put the title as shaming drivers, but its not true. I'm more so posting the videos so others can learn from peoples mistakes. Well thats a little about me. Have a wonderful day!

Welcome to the party Matt.

They are welcome to trail me when driving, but as i only drive every 2-3 days they might be in for a wait, and they dont have to i also post my own traffic hiccups on my youtube channel cuz i am not a flawless driver, but i hope better than some i see on the streets.
Be safe out there buddy. (y)

Oh wow yeah that's crazy! And I will definitely be checking out some of your crawler videos!!!

The only way to go off roading here, have tried 1/1 size too in land rovers, but really here off roading = driving thru a puddle of mud.
So scale down to 1:10 and suddenly Denmark are not so flat, and there are places where trehuggers will allow you to drive.'

If you view my videos with the oldest ones first you will see much more scale driving.

@Mr_roadside616. What camera are you using? Any reason for not displaying time and date in your Youtube clips?

I use a Transcend DrivePro520 and the main reason I don't display date and time is to get people off my back lol. Everyone always feel they are better than everyone else and it annoys me, so I took the time stamp and speed off and people don't bitch as much lol

I suspected it was that Trancend after looking at your channel and seeing some cabin footage.

you have to be careful when pointing fingers at the driving of other people, they get mighty defensive and will retaliate if there are the slightest wrong with your own driving.
And then you have the outright hateful ones, for instance i picked up a hater, he/she thumb down every kind of youtube upload i make even stuff having nothing to do with dashcams.

I think i will delete all the non dashcam related stuff from my channel, and then make a new one for that and then keep all those uploads private as much of my stuff have little interest for most people.

Actually yesterday some one commented on a 4-5 year old dashcam video of mine, saying i must have a pretty boring life making such videos :D i think some one posted that video on some social media as it get more hits than other videos of mine.
But at least i dont waste any time on those social media platforms.

Back