Hello From London!

DavidConway

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
G1W
Hi All

Just stopping by to say hello to you good people!

I have started a review site aimed at dash cams

I am here to keep upto date with the happenings in the world of dash cams as well as contribute where I can.

My reviews are centered around what is available in the UK currently and my views are my own. However, Im always up for a discussion :)

Speak soon all

Welcome to forum !

Does your reviews are / will be based on your personal experience ( hands-on ) of each dashcam, or by just collecting a reviews / feedback from 3rd parties websites ?

Hi Niko, Thanks for the warm welcome :)

The reviews at the moment are based on rented/burrowed dash cams, some being from collecting reviews from Amazon/Youtube and putting them together.

I cant justify buying new dash cams for every review, but if a retailer was to send them to me for reviewing - I wouldnt say no! :rolleyes: *hint*

With IR night vision and audio recording, if you are looking for a basic dash cam for a low cost, then this is definitely the one to go for.
Just reading your top best dashcam review...

Good to know that you value infra red illuminators,
and audio recording too :)

But don't you think that "an optimal quality of 1280 x 960 pixels." is unacceptably low these days?

Last edited by a moderator:
not that kind of link, click learn more and it just goes to a page to try and sell you the product, there's a few websites like this around already that are just trying to generate revenue from referral traffic
They call it something like "Pay per click" -?

I'm not suggesting there shouldn't be referral links so that some income can be generated, this site has them, when you're light on content though it doesn't look good

Just reading your top best dashcam review...

Good to know that you value infra red illuminators,
and audio recording too :)

But don't you think that "an optimal quality of 1280 x 960 pixels." is unacceptably low these days?
Appreciate the response, i will recheck

there's a few 'excellent' cameras there that are questionable, rating them based on sales quantity, how popular they are on Amazon etc isn't a good guide

content is king, the more credible your data the more interest you can attract

Welcome David

Back