Hello from ProDriverUK

prodriveruk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
1080P 2.5"TFT Full HD Car DVR
I do weekly dash cam highlights while i am driving around the uk I use a cheap but good qaulity dash cam in full hd. It's nice to see other cams from other parts of the world very interesting.

Which cam do you use now? Do you have some pictures?

Hi yes I have some pictures of my current cam the guy i got it from on ebay does not do them anymore all i know its a dvr hd cam.

http://instagram.com/prodriveruk

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate, ive watched all 19 of your youtube videos... loving the hungry police bit. Quality!!!!! I also bought a cheap one but was worried it wouldnt be as good quality as yours...

Thanks for your feedback, to make sure you get the best out of your cam, make sure the cam lense is totaly clean i use a cotton bud and make sure the inside windscreen is clean with a microfiber cloth and allways keep your windscreen washer topped up.

please keep watching my videos its great to know what people think good or bad more in about a weeks time

mine is definitely not as good quality as yours. I have a k2000/5000. don't get me wrong, already caught a couple of great things with it after just 2 days. what model do you have?

and I definitely need to clean the windscreen you can really see it on the playbacks...

I uploaded a video to youtube tonight from when I went out to get some things from Tesco. I've titled it "BMW driver nearly hits me in the dark." It's dark obviously so not best quality but at least the incident is visible.

and I subscribed to your channel after watching the 3rd week lol... will definitely keep watching ;-)

Hi again, just watched you vid of bmw in the dark, yes that was close encounter of the bmw kind, maybe a parked car near your exit to the left and he could not see you, but he was going too fast and cutt off the junction. The camera i use i got from cheapbay, It is one of those cameras where it does not actually have a name just full HD with 360 rotation the guy i got it from does not do them anymore.

I am thinking of getting a GoPro Hero 3 black edition in a few months.

I have subbed your channel too, keep up the good work! :D

Back