Hello from Toronto, Canada

jordanjr

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi to all. I am a new user of blackvue 550 dual dash cam and hoping to learn more information from you guys. Thanks:)

Hi to all. I am a new user of blackvue 550 dual dash cam and hoping to learn more information from you guys. Thanks:)

Welcome to forum !

@ jordanjr To echo niko's words Welcome to the forum.....tell me how is the Lone Ranger these days.......OOoooppps the word says TORONTO not TONTO......you will have to forgive me I think I will have to up my medication....Ipol :D

@ jordanjr To echo niko's words Welcome to the forum.....tell me how is the Lone Ranger these days.......OOoooppps the word says TORONTO not TONTO......you will have to forgive me I think I will have to up my medication....Ipol :D

What medicine do you take? :)

Hi niko its red and comes in a bottle marked BORDEAUX but I take it only on days when the car stays in the garage, the recommended dose is one small glass to be taken in moderation......I dont know where moderation is so I take it here at home....Ipol:)

Hi niko its red and comes in a bottle marked BORDEAUX but I take it only on days when the car stays in the garage, the recommended dose is one small glass to be taken in moderation......I dont know where moderation is so I take it here at home....Ipol:)

In case 12° Bordeaux will not help, try other popolar "Eastern medicine", - its pure clear 40°, treats 99.9% of bacteries :)
... or "Green coloured medicine" (Absinthe) ;)

Welcome Jordanjr.

OT. dont think the "good stuff" is in absinth any more, if you need the drink to be green i will recomend letting some good hemp or skunk soak for a couple of weeks in some alcohol.
When i was Young we used Aalborg taffel akvavit ( 45% ) witch is common to use when making "bjesk" witch is the Danish name for home made spiced alcohol.

Other alcohols can be used, best is ones that do not carry too much flavor of ther own, or at least have a flavor witch compliment whatever you want to add of Herbs / spices.

Back then we did not go for taste, we just wanted to get hammered and high as quick as possibel,,,, kids :rolleyes:

Hi Guys, if need drinking, come to China, I will treat you, Qingdao beer mixed with Erguotou wine (52%).

I owe Niko, and missed it from Niko's last vist.

Hells Bells now I am spoilt for choice if I have a glass or two of all your recommended moonshine recipes I will finish up Absinthe-ing down one of niko's Shamrocks.....:D Ipol

Thanks guys for the warm welcome!

welcome post: 68523 said:
Hells Bells now I am spoilt for choice if I have a glass or two of all your recommended moonshine recipes I will finish up Absinthe-ing down one of niko's Shamrocks.....:D Ipol

Always welcome,

Have fun and enjoy!:D

Back