Helmet cam video on electric dirt bike

I would love that, but it is not legal to increase engine power here, or no any other modification to the car.
It only happen cuz there are not enough police to take care of such things, and people bother with swapping out the tuned engine when the car go for its MOT inspection if they have not made a deal with the MOT guy.

Also with a GSXR engine in the car i am pretty sure my tires will NOT last 5 years like the tires on the car now ( factory summer tires ) :D

I would love that, but it is not legal to increase engine power here, or no any other modification to the car.
It only happen cuz there are not enough police to take care of such things, and people bother with swapping out the tuned engine when the car go for its MOT inspection if they have not made a deal with the MOT guy.

Also with a GSXR engine in the car i am pretty sure my tires will NOT last 5 years like the tires on the car now ( factory summer tires ) :D
It's a 1000cc engine and also from Suzuki. They don't do a dyno test in the MOT, what do they care if the engine has a bigger herd of horses? :D
But you're right about the tires, though. :p

or maybe cuz what Americans call gasoline we ( top gear guys ) call jungle juice.
I am using 95 octane now,

Or maybe because it's about 10 years old now.
Nah, a bike engine doesn't lose that much power overtime, no matter how many miles you put on it, and those BMW engines are made like car engines, they're made to last. :)

hehe true the do not dyno cars at the MOT, but they do a emissions test at a higher RPM, and i an sure when the splash just teleport to 8000 RPM the guy will get suspicious :D

As i recall lifting or lowering your car, you cant do that more than 1-2 CM if you want to keep it legal.

But yeah a such car would be nice, but i live in a buzz killing country where anything fun are illegal or imposed with high taxes.

Hell the so called race tracks we have can only be used once in a while due to noise and other problems like a tweety bird coughing when it fly over.

O and this in the same country where i just learned people are putting out in nature extremely poisonous nerve toxins in nature to kill off things there they dont like being there.
Now all hunting and fishing at a Place called store vildmose a bit north of my town are banned after finds of fish stuffed with nerve toxins.
18365383-nervegift-er-blevet-spredt-i-n.jpeg

So far only wild animals have been killed by it and then a dog, O and this go on all over the country :rolleyes: Make me wish i had a low orbit ION cannon so i could vaporize me some dumbasses.

or maybe cuz what Americans call gasoline we ( top gear guys ) call jungle juice.
I am using 95 octane now,

i think they calculate octane rating differently in different parts of the world. in the US we use (R+M)/2 - i only know this because it's printed right on the octane labels on every fuel pump. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octane_rating#Measurement_methods - see below
wikipedia said:
Because of the 8 to 12 octane number difference between RON and MON noted above, the AKI shown in Canada and the United States is 4 to 6 octane numbers lower than elsewhere in the world for the same fuel. This difference between RON and MON is known as the fuel's Sensitivity,[4] and is not typically published for those countries that use the Anti-Knock Index labelling system.

Nah, a bike engine doesn't lose that much power overtime, no matter how many miles you put on it, and those BMW engines are made like car engines, they're made to last. :)

https://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/bmw_k_1200_gt_2005.php

10 valves per cylinder :eek: i would like to see that cylinder head, also the camshafts gotta be something else. DHOC and DSBSC at the same time ( Double Side By Side Camshafts i just invented )

10 valves per cylinder :eek: i would like to see that cylinder head, also the camshafts gotta be something else. DHOC and DSBSC at the same time ( Double Side By Side Camshafts i just invented )
Those bikez guys are hilarious! :D Would you believe that that info is wrong since the bike came out? :eek:

Selective reading, i saw something about that and you can actually write something that are pretty wrong and people will still read it as intended.

Well at least the specs on my dad's bike look accurate, except maybe how much suspension travel the front fork has... I doubt it's just 1.5"

Selective reading, i saw something about that and you can actually write something that are pretty wrong and people will still read it as intended.
I'ts ben porevn taht olny the frsit and lsat lteters of ecah wrod need to be in the crocet psoitoin for peolpe to be albe to dceren yuor menanig. :eek::D

Yeah just like that

Nah, it has nothing to do with selective reading, it's not that kind of wrong. I doubt it very much that when you see "twin" written your mind reads "4 cylinder", when you see "5-speed" written your mind reads "6-speed" and when you see "10" (valves per cylinder) written your mind reads "5" (valves per cylinder). It's just wrong wrong.

Maybe it's 10 total valves on a 5 cylinder engine with a twin speed gearbox. Yeah, that's definitely it.
Hahahaha, that would be an unheard-of configuration! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back