Thailand
Hello,
Theres' a problem ? why my videos is color green some time
This is original video

Attachments

• 60892.jpg
    60892.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 16
Same to me, condition getting worse when there are surround light change.
See video here:

If you look closely, it also has 'rainbow effect' on right side of video. Sometimes minimal, sometimes very bad.

I really fed up with this kind video quality, and I planning to buy & use other dash-cam brand.

Last edited:
I gave a dashcam to my father last year and he got someone else to install it for him. He told me the image was a bit blurred and with a slight purple hue. I checked it for him and found out that the protective film on the lens was not removed. I pulled it off and picture coloration problem was corrected. Wort to make sure that is not the case with yours.

I gave a dashcam to my father last year and he got someone else to install it for him. He told me the image was a bit blurred and with a slight purple hue. I checked it for him and found out that the protective film on the lens was not removed. I pulled it off and picture coloration problem was corrected. Wort to make sure that is not the case with yours.
had a customer in recently asking for help to recover some videos, he still had the blue plastic on the lens, he had been using the camera over 5 years already and had never noticed it

Reactions: EGS
I'm pretty sure there's nothing on the lens.
Even if there is plastic in there, why does the color change many times?
You can see in my video above.
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/help-color-green-in-video.42420/post-514060

Back