Help. F770 US firmware issue

Bil

Reaction score
Country
United States
My f770 has been working great since I purchased it last year. But after updating my firmware to the latest U.S. version I have an issue with the red light camera distance. Before I upgraded the firmware it would warn me of a red light camera in 100 yards. After upgrading the firmware it now warns me of a red light camera in 600 meters I checked all my camera setting and they are set for imperial not metric. I have also reloaded the US firmware and speed camera data several times with not help. I called Thinkware about it several times and they are no help. Does anyone else have this issue after upgrading to the latest firmware where the distance to the red light camera is now in meters instead of yards??

Last edited:
Is anyone in the US who own a Thinkware F770 using the latest USA firmware ver 1.00.06?

I've been on 1.00.06 since buying mine, but I don't use the red light camera feature. They're not common here and I tend towards caution on stale green don't run yellows.

Thanks for the reply. Red light cameras are common in my area in FL. I don't run yellows either. I just like using the option and knowing when I'm approaching one. Like I said It use to tell me at 100 yards when I was approaching a camera. After updating, it changed to 600 meters. It's just annoying. Thx..

Back