Help for long term recording

Grindel

Reaction score
Country
American Samoa
I've been looking for a dashcam that could record a continuous 168 hours of video. Low resolution would be fine. It would have to have an external power input. Ideally it would have an on screen clock. Does something like this exist? Thanks much for any help.

Industrial mobile machinery that is in 24/7 operation. We have limited access to the machine and want to sink with other data that is collected 1fps seems too slow. 15 would be ok.

you need something more like a domestic security cam setup that you can fit a large hard drive in, dashcams aren't going to suit what you want

Well, what is the closest I could get? I just need something I can turn the quality down very low and let it run. Thanks for the help though, I'll look into security cameras and see if I can find something that matches the criteria. Seems like it might be a tall order to find something that is quick to install.

you need something more like a domestic security cam setup that you can fit a large hard drive in, dashcams aren't going to suit what you want

There are some truck and bus systems that are based on the same type of platform as the home security systems, that's probably the type of thing you're going to need to use I would think

Back