Help for Newbie 522 GW with rear view Camera

taylor99

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi silly questions please don't bite
1. does the Camera start recording as soon as the ignition is on
2. How can I get the recorded video to show both front and rear screens together, at the moment it just shows either or
Thank You

1. It will start recording as soon as you unlock the car/motion is detected, if hardwired, or indeed if your 12v socket allows that(my 12v socket doesn't activate until i turn the ignition on).
But my camera is hardwired, so if I(by I, I mean the wife and her bag/shopping) takes their time to get in, you will get a protected recording, until the ignition is started then it records as normal.
It does stop after a period of time, if the car is stopped/parked, and switches off.

2. You can't at the moment.

1. It will start recording as soon as you unlock the car/motion is detected, if hardwired, or indeed if your 12v socket allows that(my 12v socket doesn't activate until i turn the ignition on).
But my camera is hardwired, so if I(by I, I mean the wife and her bag/shopping) takes their time to get in, you will get a protected recording, until the ignition is started then it records as normal.
It does stop after a period of time, if the car is stopped/parked, and switches off.

2. You can't at the moment.
Thank you

Back