HELP: GPS not showing up in Dashcam Viewer

JohnnyTalbot

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
My GPS log isn't showing up in Dashcam viewer. I've also tried Registrator Viewer but I have the same problem. The video file is showing but the GPS doesn't show up in the map and all that shows up in the map is the error “Sorry, we have no imagery here”.

The only way I can see the track of the GPS log is in the website http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/ but what I need is the tracker in video format that syncs up with the video if that makes any sense.

Could anyone help me with this asap because I need to make a video on this in 2 days. Thanks.

Try Nextbase Replay.
Thanks for the suggestion. I've downloaded it but for some reason the the video isn't importing. It is just stuck on "importing 1 videos". Unless it really just takes a long time to import?

Thanks for the suggestion. I've downloaded it but for some reason the the video isn't importing. It is just stuck on "importing 1 videos". Unless it really just takes a long time to import?
I haven’t noticed that. It works fine for me, though I don’t use GPS. Are you downloading the file to your computer first?

Okay I got the GPS map fixed for Dashcam Viewer. Apparently they removed the feature to read SRT files in the 3.0.0 version of Dashcam viewer so you need to download and use the 2.7.8 version for it to be able to read SRT files and thus showing the GPS map.

Okay I got the GPS map fixed for Dashcam Viewer. Apparently they removed the feature to read SRT files in the 3.0.0 version of Dashcam viewer so you need to download and use the 2.7.8 version for it to be able to read SRT files and thus showing the GPS map.

might be a bug or it could just be something @traveler is still working on

Back