Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Dude. Just stop.

I literally just schooled you on biased new sources and you double down with a GAO report, NPR story, and a Stanford University Law professor?!

Those three sources rank below CNN in rabid anti-firearm bias.

Here, read this:

Educate yourself.

I am sure you still Believe Donald Trump won the election... The U.S. Government is run by Q-Anon, etc.

Liberal bias? Ya, because your link from some random, unaccredited, gun toting website, is fact...

I'll find random websites talking about Big Foot, Lochness Monster, etc and quote them as sources, too!

We're done here. This is just sad and pathetic. As noted by "Any Source you Quote is Liberal Bias".

Basically, facts rooted in research, are a ground Kabbalah conspiracy against views that disagree with your own.

I am sure you still Believe Donald Trump won the election... The U.S. Government is run by Q-Anon, etc.

Liberal bias? Ya, because your link from some random, unaccredited, gun toting website, is fact...

I'll find random websites talking about Big Foot, Lochness Monster, etc and quote them as sources, too!

We're done here. This is just sad and pathetic.

And here come the ad hominem attacks. The refuge of the defeated.

Given that you responded to my post in under 30 seconds, I'm quite sure that you again didn't bother reading the truth data.

That "...random, unaccredited, gun toting website..." has valid source citations for every single fact that it publishes. You'd know that if you bothered to look at it...

Yes, indeed, we are done. You're on auto-ignore.

It's called knowing when to cut S beffore it gets ugly, as a "seasoned" member, I'd expect you to know that. But is also why I went and to daddy "admin" as some of you might say. I may be new, but I'm clearly smarter in some things.

Consider this my last post on this site if it contains ##$%# posters like you.
So, you've been a member for less than 24 hours, haven't bothered to read through the entire discussion, but you want the thread locked? :rolleyes: Perhaps you should take a little time to become more familiar with the forum before handing out such admonitions? We're stilling cruising along at about 50! :smuggrin:

And here come the ad hominem attacks. The refuge of the defeated.

Given that you responded to my post in under 30 seconds, I'm quite sure that you again didn't bother reading the truth data.

Yes, indeed, we are done. You're on auto-ignore.

Fantastic. Your websites PROVE NOTHING. Except INSULTING OUR INTELLIGENCE.

Yes, because I can find anything on the web, too. Q-Anon, Donald Trump Won the Election, Election Fraud, etc.

The point here which is humorous is you run into a corner and cry when your point of view is challenged by empirically based research.

I literally just schooled you on biased new sources and you double down with a GAO report, NPR story, and a Stanford University Law professor?!

Your response? "It's Liberal Nonsense". Supporting Evidence - Running to Websites run by random individuals who sell their views as "fact".

Not a single one of those statistics, "IF Taken Seriously" and I would surmise they shouldn't be, disprove a thing. I say taken seriously, because the sources in most of those citations are "Questionable" at best....And I'm sure taken out of context.

None the less, find me a single "Source Stating"

1. Concealed Guns Lower Crime
2. America DOES NOT fuel the violence in Mexico / Central / South America by channeling 200,000 guns a year down south.

Yes, we're done all right......

Last edited:
It's called knowing when to cut S beffore it gets ugly, as a "seasoned" member, I'd expect you to know that. But is also why I went and to daddy "admin" as some of you might say. I may be new, but I'm clearly smarter in some things.

Consider this my last post on this site if it contains ##$%# posters like you.

You haven't even been a member here for even 24 hours and now you claim to be "smarter" than everyone else? And you dish out insults and threaten to leave if anyone gives you "##$%#" over such a post as this. Please, be my guest!!

On your way out perhaps you should have a look at the rules here on the forum, particularly, "While debating and heated discussion is fine, we will not tolerate personal attacks, rudeness or inflammatory posts." such your uncalled for remark, "##$%# posters like you" which is a violation of that rule.

Last edited:
You haven't even been a member here for even 24 hours and now you claim to be "smarter" than everyone else?

Once again you attack others.

It does not take a lot to be smarter than most of us here.

Once again you attack others.

It does not take a lot to be smarter than most of us here.

I will take issue when I disagree with someone and defend myself if attacked as in the above post from our new member but I don't gratuitously attack people. And as is plain to see, some of us are a lot smarter than others around here.

Yes, because I can find anything on the web, too. Q-Anon, Donald Trump Won the Election, Election Fraud, etc.

The point here which is humorous is you run into a corner and cry when your point of view is challenged by empirically based research.

Your response? "It's Liberal Nonsense". Supporting Evidence - Running to Websites run by random individuals who sell their views as "fact".

Not a single one of those statistics, "IF Taken Seriously" and I would surmise they shouldn't be, disprove a thing. I say taken seriously, because the sources in most of those citations are "Questionable" at best....And I'm sure taken out of context.

None the less, find me a single "Source Stating"

1. Concealed Guns Lower Crime
2. America DOES NOT fuel the violence in Mexico / Central / South America by channeling 200,000 guns a year down south.

Yes, we're done all right......

Already found all that for you. But you continually refuse to read the data I provided.

For the record, the list of citations of the link I pointed @HonestReview to that "...insult his intelligence..." and "...are "Questionable" at best..."

You be the judge:
  1. Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, Kleck and Gertz, Fall 1995
  2. Firearm Violence, 1993-2011, Bureau of Justice Statistics, May 2013
  3. Estimating intruder-related firearm retrievals in U.S. households, 1994. Robin M. Ikeda, Violence and Victims, Winter 1997
  4. Armed Resistance to Crime: The Prevalence and Nature of Self-Defense with a Gun, Kleck, Gertz, 1995
  5. Crime statistics: Bureau of Justice Statistics – National Crime Victimization Survey (2005). DGU statistics: Targeting Guns, Kleck (average of 15 major surveys where DGUs were reported)
  6. Targeting Guns, Gary Kleck, Aldine de Gruyter, 1997, from the National Self-Defense Survey
  7. FBI Expanded Homicide Tables 14 and 15, 2017
  8. Death by Gun: One Year Later, Time Magazine, May 14, 1990
  9. Unintentional Firearm Deaths, 2001, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
  10. Targeting Guns, Gary Kleck, Aldine de Gruyter, 1997
  11. National Crime Victimization Survey, 2000
  12. Residential Burglary: A Comparison of the United States, Canada and England and Wales, Pat Mayhew, National Institute of Justice., Wash., D.C., 1987
  13. Armed Resistance to Crime: The Prevalence and Nature of Self-Defense with a Gun, The Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, Vol. 86, No.1, 1995
  14. Armed and Considered Dangerous: A Survey of Felons and Their Firearms, Wright and Rossi, 1986
  15. Implications for the Prevention of School Attacks, United States Secret Service and United States Department of Education, 2002
  16. Shall issue: the new wave of concealed handgun permit laws, Clayton Cramer, David Kopel, Independence Institute Issue Paper. October 17, 1994
  17. ABC News, July 17, 2001
  18. Sheriff Greg White, Cole County, Missouri, Guns to be allowed on campus?, KRCG News, July 31, 2009
  19. The Value of Civilian Handgun Possession as a Deterrent to Crime or a Defense Against Crime, Don B. Kates, 1991 American Journal of Criminal Law
  20. Law Enforcement Assistance Administration, Rape Victimization in 26 American Cities, U.S. Department of Justice, 1979
  21. National Crime Victimization Survey, Department of Justice
  22. 2001 National Gun Policy Survey of the National Opinion Research Center: Research Findings, Smith, T, National Opinion Research Center, University of Chicago, December 2001.
  23. Americans by Slight Margin Say Gun in the Home Makes It Safer, Gallup Poll, October 20, 2006
  24. Gun Crazy, S.F. Examiner, April 3, 1994

For the record, the list of citations of the link I pointed @HonestReview to that "...insult his intelligence..." and "...are "Questionable" at best..."

You be the judge:
  1. Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, Kleck and Gertz, Fall 1995
  2. Firearm Violence, 1993-2011, Bureau of Justice Statistics, May 2013
  3. Estimating intruder-related firearm retrievals in U.S. households, 1994. Robin M. Ikeda, Violence and Victims, Winter 1997
  4. Armed Resistance to Crime: The Prevalence and Nature of Self-Defense with a Gun, Kleck, Gertz, 1995
  5. Crime statistics: Bureau of Justice Statistics – National Crime Victimization Survey (2005). DGU statistics: Targeting Guns, Kleck (average of 15 major surveys where DGUs were reported)
  6. Targeting Guns, Gary Kleck, Aldine de Gruyter, 1997, from the National Self-Defense Survey
  7. FBI Expanded Homicide Tables 14 and 15, 2017
  8. Death by Gun: One Year Later, Time Magazine, May 14, 1990
  9. Unintentional Firearm Deaths, 2001, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
  10. Targeting Guns, Gary Kleck, Aldine de Gruyter, 1997
  11. National Crime Victimization Survey, 2000
  12. Residential Burglary: A Comparison of the United States, Canada and England and Wales, Pat Mayhew, National Institute of Justice., Wash., D.C., 1987
  13. Armed Resistance to Crime: The Prevalence and Nature of Self-Defense with a Gun, The Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology, Vol. 86, No.1, 1995
  14. Armed and Considered Dangerous: A Survey of Felons and Their Firearms, Wright and Rossi, 1986
  15. Implications for the Prevention of School Attacks, United States Secret Service and United States Department of Education, 2002
  16. Shall issue: the new wave of concealed handgun permit laws, Clayton Cramer, David Kopel, Independence Institute Issue Paper. October 17, 1994
  17. ABC News, July 17, 2001
  18. Sheriff Greg White, Cole County, Missouri, Guns to be allowed on campus?, KRCG News, July 31, 2009
  19. The Value of Civilian Handgun Possession as a Deterrent to Crime or a Defense Against Crime, Don B. Kates, 1991 American Journal of Criminal Law
  20. Law Enforcement Assistance Administration, Rape Victimization in 26 American Cities, U.S. Department of Justice, 1979
  21. National Crime Victimization Survey, Department of Justice
  22. 2001 National Gun Policy Survey of the National Opinion Research Center: Research Findings, Smith, T, National Opinion Research Center, University of Chicago, December 2001.
  23. Americans by Slight Margin Say Gun in the Home Makes It Safer, Gallup Poll, October 20, 2006
  24. Gun Crazy, S.F. Examiner, April 3, 1994

And yet, NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THOSE "reputable sources" answers the question you're sidestepping. I say reputable in quotes because,, the person quotes a bunch of things at random with zero context. Giving pause to the reader if anything stated is being misconstrued.

None the less....Balls in your court.. PASTE HERE ANY OF THE FACTS that "Disprove"

1. Concealed Weapons DO NOT reduce crime, and in fact increase it.
2. America's gun policies fuel the violence in Mexico / Central / South America by channeling 200,000 guns a year down south.

Claiming "Liberal Bias" is not a source...

P.S. I read your link....And not a single one answered my question. Just random facts with random citations thrown out. Likely taken out of context, but we will 100% fact check any you wish to cite as "HELPING" your argument.

And yet, NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THOSE "reputable sources" answers the question you're sidestepping. I say reputable in quotes because,, the person quotes a bunch of things at random with zero context. Giving pause to the reader if anything stated is being misconstrued.

None the less....Balls in your court.. PASTE HERE ANY OF THE FACTS that "Disprove"

1. Concealed Weapons DO NOT reduce crime, and in fact increase it.
2. America's gun policies fuel the violence in Mexico / Central / South America by channeling 200,000 guns a year down south.

Claiming "Liberal Bias" is not a source...

P.S. I read your link....And not a single one answered my question. Just random facts with random citations thrown out. Likely taken out of context, but we will 100% fact check any you wish to cite as "HELPING" your argument.

No. Read each statement. Read the supporting citation's data if you wanna go that deep into it.

Spend your own time, do your own homework, do your own critical thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back