help me english language for 70mai dash cam pro

Christhnvn

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Hello friends

I bought the product 70mai dash cam pro but this product uses Chinese language. I want to change the english language. Help me

Hi,
There's a full topic with info how to update Chinese version to English

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi,
There's a full topic with info how to update Chinese version to English

That topic talk about 70mai Dash Cam product :( I'm asking "70mai Dash Cam Pro" product

My bad [emoji16] sorry

I have the same problem. If someone could help out, then it would be well appreciated :giggle:

It might be the same story like with regular 70mai with hardware difference but no 100 pc sure

Does it come with multiple languages including Chinese and English, or need to load a English specific firmware?

I have 2 70mai pros. One is in Chinese and the other in English. If someome knows how I could copy the firmware from English and flash it on the CHinese one that would be great?

I am happy to share the firmware here.

I ordered an English version but they sent a Chinese version. Won’t be buying anything from China ever again. I followed the instructions for the 70mai but it didn’t work. Really frustrated here. How can I contact the company for English firmware for the 70maiPRO ?

So has anyone found English firmware for the 70Mai Pro yet?

I ordered 70mai pro with English but got russian firmware. I sent a mail directly to 70mai and got an email with new firmware and fotoguide to change firmware. I changed firmware succesfully and now got english firmware and understand "take picture" orders :)

I ordered 70mai pro with English but got russian firmware. I sent a mail directly to 70mai and got an email with new firmware and fotoguide to change firmware. I changed firmware succesfully and now got english firmware and understand "take picture" orders :)

Hi Can you share that please?
I bought mine from a 3rd party seller and 70mai wont provide me with support.

This link works thank you so much

This link works thank you so much
It is 1.0.4na. I got a push update of 1.0.5na which supports the GPS module.

[QUOTE = "skive-fam, post: 471544, członek: 59790"]
Zamówiłem 70mai pro z angielskim, ale dostałem rosyjskie oprogramowanie. Wysłałem wiadomość na adres 70mai i dostałem wiadomość e-mail z nowymi aplikacjami i fotoguide do zmiany oprogramowania. Pomyślnie zmieniłem oprogramowanie wewnętrzne i teraz mam oprogramowanie angielskie i rozumiem zamówienia „zrób zdjęcie”:)
[/ ZACYTOWAĆ]
czy możesz wysłać mi ten plik od 70mai, mam ten sam problem co ty, ale mi nie odpowiedzieli. może nie chcę wysyłać do Polski. A może daj mi adres e-mail dla firmy

Back