HELP - My Mini 0801 is dead

garykaifong

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Today I found that my Mini 0801 is dead. The display is on, with all the icons, but no video image. Please refer to the attached photo. I've tried to format the SD card. Still no good. And there is no reset pin hole that I can reset the camera. So what should I do? Please help!

Attachments

• IMG_0435.JPG
    IMG_0435.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 26
Drained battery and then re-charged. Still doesn't work!

Yes, the lens is clear. I'm in contact with Lia of GIVOE Sales, who asked me to upload the video for their checking. Hope they will sort it out.

Thanks!

It's not that long, about 4 or 5 posts (between #1708 and #1717). Here is how it started to work for me:

No file was created whatsoever. I wanted to make a short video, the camera slipped from my hand and hit the table from around the height of 1 cm. MAGIC it works perfectly. :confused: I lost one day trying everything out :mad:

No, but that's how it started to work for me... :rolleyes:

Hi,
my 0801 Mini too ''froze'' shortly after I bought it.
I managed to re-boot it like this: -
- press and hold both the OK-button (centre one of the 3) and the Power-button (big one at flat end) at the same time, until unit re-boots. Takes about 5 seconds or so.
Hope it works for you!

Hi,
my 0801 Mini too ''froze'' shortly after I bought it.
I managed to re-boot it like this: -
- press and hold both the OK-button (centre one of the 3) and the Power-button (big one at flat end) at the same time, until unit re-boots. Takes about 5 seconds or so.
Hope it works for you!

I once had my first mini 0801 refuse to power up after I'd been charging in the house, and it didn't seem to respond to holding down the on-off as you usually do, but holding the OK button and the on-off worked for me too... strange one that. :)

Back