Help needed from 70 Mai Pro owner - Parking assistant feature

wakaru

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I own a regular 70 Mai, and when I purchased the dashcam I was under the impression that the parking assistant feature was available in this model (since there is an internal battery and a G-sensor in the device, so should be able to feel the hit during the parking mode and use the internal battery to record for a short period of time), however I now realise this is not the case.
Looking at the 70 Mai pro, I can see this model actually has such feature.

Following the instructions from these posts found in the 70 mai forum: POST#1 & POST#2 and looking at the output from the http://192.72.1.1/cgi-bin/Config.cgi?action=get&property=* command, when connected to the hotspot created by the dash cam, I can see that many of the camera properties are not set (specifically the following ones seem to be the ones which may be related to the parking assistant feature: ApkSetMovingDetect, ApkSetShutdown, ApkSetSpeechSens)
With the instructions from the posts above it is easy to set the values for those, however I do not have a clue what the valid values would be and I was wondering if any of the owners of a 70 Mai Pro could be so helpful as to post the output of the http://192.72.1.1/cgi-bin/Config.cgi?action=get&property=* command to find out such values.

For reference the output for my regular 70 Mai is attached to this message as a plain TXT file

I look forward to anyone helping out. Thanks in advance! :)

Attachments

• 70mai-output.txt
    8.4 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I tried, but got no result. I tried the same thing with 192.168.0.1, which was mentioned in another thread, as well as some other URLs from that thread, and all I got was {"ResultCode":"-6677"}

But did you happen to have access to the property settings from a 70 Mai Pro? Without it it is impossible to know which values those settings require, hence resulting in the error code -6677 I suppose.

Back